These people had long wanted to make a related topic, and the report came to Wenzhu, but there was never a suitable time, so Wenzhu did not approve it. But isn’t the opportunity coming?

Wenzhu quickly asked the news agency to gather a camera crew according to her requirements. After passing the review, they came directly to her side and followed her directly. Things such as cold-proof equipment were also sent directly by Wenzhu. After arriving, the film crew was not idle. They were meeting every day to plan and finalize the content they wanted to shoot and the focus of expression.

Of course, in order to keep the core secrets secret, they don't know Wenzhu's planned journey now, so the plan is not going very smoothly. There's nothing we can do about it. For publicity, the most important thing is to meet Wenzhu's requirements. Although the work is obviously difficult, everyone's enthusiasm is also high. As long as you complete this task, promotion and wealth will be just around the corner.

Although the number of people in today's news agencies is many times greater than at the beginning. But it's obviously not saturated yet. Maybe the people in this publicity group will be able to take on their own roles in the future and become leaders of a department. The opportunity lies in this mission.

City No. 4 is still under construction, and I, Wenzhu, am watching. For the time being, there was no work that I had to host on site, so I immediately left for the Northeast. The transportation was still by passenger plane. There were many people brought this time, and these people all had their own luggage, so a total of four planes were dispatched. The space and seats were actually quite generous, but Wenzhu thought that after buying these things, they would not be left to collect dust anyway. It can always be used in the future, so it’s better to be more generous so that everyone can be comfortable.

The number of people recruited for the first batch of reception offices was 400, the armed forces were 400, the film crew was 17, there were 120 logistics people, and a large number of rice, flour, rapeseed, meat, eggs, and milk. The three units all eat in the same canteen, and the standards are the same. If someone goes out to work, there will be people in the logistics department.

These queens are actually the cooking classes in the armed forces. They claim to be organized and have extremely high combat effectiveness. They carry pots and cookers. When they put down the pots, they become chefs. When they put down the cookers, they become soldiers. When paired with the receiving office or the film crew, they can immediately Bring on the fight.

In fact, the force value of these three units, that is, the film crew, is relatively low, because the rigid standards for their employment are cultural level and artistic creativity. However, the list has tried its best to take into account the level of abilities, and at least sports scores are required. In addition, there are many people from the Northeast.

I don't think they can help much by virtue of the convenient location, but at least they can protect themselves. If they fall into danger, they can rely on their advantage to win the trust of the locals. Sometimes, if you can speak and communicate, your chances of survival are much higher.

On the plane, some people were sharpening their knives, some were cleaning their hands, some were checking the lenses, and some were taking the time to sleep. Overall, it was serious and tense. They themselves did not expect that they would have the opportunity to travel remotely in this life, and no one could guarantee what it would be like after landing.

Only Wenzhu enjoyed eating gummy candies in the cab.

Now that the weather is too cold, the body will crave sugar in order to obtain and store more calories. In Taoyuan, candies are also widely available, and there are many cheap varieties, such as fruit candies, milk candies, soft candies, and white sugar rock candies. Of course, there are many high-end ones, but in short, it’s up to people to be rich and frugal.