Death is inherent in the beginning of life, just like a seed that blossoms and bears fruit, but will eventually wither. But for life itself, as long as there is still a glimmer of hope, we will try our best to survive and leave traces of our time in this world. For example, creating something as short-lived and brilliant as a spark, or leaving offspring who inherit one's own genes.

This is true for snakes, insects, rats, and ants, let alone humans?

Being able to be selected by the system from thousands of worlds and wait for the rescue of yourself and the system may mean that the vitality of human beings in this world has not been truly cut off. Since he was not destined to die, Wenzhu wouldn't say anything. She just sighed a little: "We have to speed up the progress. Since Taoyuan can bear the intensity of four points now, then it will be four points in the future. First light up all the domestic maps, and then we have to go abroad quickly. No more delay In a few years, I'm afraid the number of surviving survivors will decrease sharply, which is not conducive to mission scoring."

The system divided the country into more than 20 areas based on the concentration of survivors. At this time, it pulled out a table based on various data and said: "Let's go to the north next. There is still a long time to go in winter. Before the temperature rises, we should first save these people who are more difficult to survive. What do you think?"

Wenzhu agreed.

The content of her mission is actually very general. As long as she opens a store in the apocalypse and obtains sales, she is on the right track and the system will not have any more requirements. But this is actually mainly because every host of the previous system cannot even maintain this, and of course there is no higher requirement.

In fact, the requirement contained in this task itself is to reverse the end of the world so that human society can be stabilized and maintained for a long time. There is certainly no problem in relying on the technological level provided by the system to create a human utopia. However, if you want to achieve a better score, it is not easy, and there are various intuitive data requirements.

The first is the proportion of the number of survivors to the original world population. The more people who survive, the higher the score. The higher the happiness index, the higher the score. The second is the type and depth of civilization collected. Representative buildings and cultural relics are very important, but if the information on language, culture, food, etc. can be completely included, the score will naturally be higher.

Similarly, if you can preserve representative regional buildings, inventions, and specialty animals and plants, your score will be higher.

This score is not only related to Wenzhu's weight among all hosts within the entire system, but also allows the system to be upgraded and gain more permissions. For example, before opening a branch, he needed to apply to the system, but when the system's own authority reached a certain level, he could discuss it with Wen Zhu and decided on the matter.

Moreover, the score itself will also determine the richness of Wenzhu's rewards after the mission is over, and it can also add some chips to future mission worlds, because the rewards contain some props that can be used across worlds.

So for Wenzhu, pushing the map requires time. The longer it takes, the lower the surviving population will be, and the fewer civilizations that can be preserved, and the score of her and the system will definitely not be high. Although this is only Wenzhu's first mission world, she has always believed that doing things is to do your best and then accept the results that may not be good.

Besides, this world itself is meant to be a novice’s experience. It’s not too difficult, and it’s still the same zombie apocalypse world as the one Wenzhu came from. Although the system did not clearly tell Wenzhu what kind of world there would be after, it kept hinting that Wenzhu must be prepared and the difficulty would increase.

Wen Zhu didn't know whether his luck was good or bad, let alone what kind of world he would be drawn to in the future. In fact, she has always taken time to learn in her busy work, whether it is wilderness survival skills, various languages, or how to build a city from scratch. Anyway, as long as it is knowledge, it can be useful.

In addition to learning some highly practical knowledge, Wenzhu also arranges time to read a lot of online articles crazily. She herself is a pragmatic person, and her imagination is not rich enough. Even if she tries her best to imagine the world she may encounter in the future, it is still dry and unable to break away from her own cognition. At this time, you need to understand other people's ideas. Whether it is reasonable or not, whether you agree with it or not, it may become a flash of inspiration one day in the future.

After all, the original novel that belongs to this world is actually quite ridiculous in Wen Zhu's opinion, and is even a trap. Does this prevent Wen Zhu from traveling through the world in this book? Not at all.

She read a lot of natural disaster novels, and the system couldn't help it, and reminded: "Actually, you don't have to read this kind of novel, because all natural disaster novels basically focus on how the protagonist lives and how to challenge various difficulties. And what you want to read should actually be different world settings. After all, what you lack is the imagination in this area."

Wen Zhu suddenly realized and nodded in agreement: "Then there are two thousand more fantasy, fantasy, magic and science fiction books. Don't pick the ratings, each one Get some segmented novels.”

After maintaining such rich and large amounts of reading for a long time, Wen Zhu felt that he was going crazy. Of course, some of these novels are very good, but most of them have their own shortcomings. If it weren't for work, Wen Zhu wouldn't be able to endure it. Sometimes she would question: "Why didn't you think of binding a host who likes to read novels?"

The system was silent for a moment, as if it had been stabbed in a sore spot: "That's what I thought at the beginning, and then I found that they are less reliable than the protagonists in novels. They have great imagination, but it is also easy to use their imagination to do things!"

Wen Zhu really didn't expect that the system had already been tried.

The system added: "And generally people who like reading novels like to stay at home. They don't have many social contacts, don't have much work experience, are not leadership personalities, and their physical fitness is still poor. Although I have various props to enhance physical fitness here. , but they often... have an accident before they can afford such props."

Wen Zhu: "... You are so miserable, but it is also so funny."

The system looked like it was despairing: "You can laugh, because I think it's funny too. Other systems have already laughed at me."

Wenzhu closed the reader in his hand, threw the thin tablet on the table, and stretched out : "I finished laughing. Alas... I originally thought of arranging the New Year's Eve dinner here so that I wouldn't have to travel around to socialize, but I didn't expect that I couldn't stop. I still had to come back to have the New Year's Eve dinner and connect with others. By the way, you remember Keep the list of invitees open at all times, and change the weight at any time. Then pull up a list and let me see the list of staff from the two units that are suitable to be brought directly to the north, and how many people are suitable to be transferred in the future. Now that we know it, we might as well leave as soon as possible."

Northeast, she had never been to such a cold place in her previous life, and maybe even her uniforms would have to be reissued to be warmer.

The author has something to say:

Due to various avoidance reasons, specific place names will not appear.

Please give me nutrient solution!

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 152 152 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 152

Next chapter: Chapter 154 154 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 154

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy