Wenzhu had already handled the surrender of countless bases, so he was very familiar with the process. He took out a few manuals and said, "You can take a look at this."

No one expected that they would have to read and understand. They thought that the negotiation content was just intrigue. Woolen cloth. But for some reason, seeing this long-lost, brand-new printed matter that even smelled like ink, their hearts suddenly calmed down and they seemed to have some protection. After all, if the resources were not very sufficient, how could they print these? Having said that, even those leaflets flying like snowflakes in the sky are not something ordinary people can produce.

That's paper!

Maybe turning trees into pulp and then into paper is already extremely labor-intensive, and then printing content on these papers, and then flying them around with drones, how can it not be amazing?

But most people don’t actually realize that this means Wenzhu has a complete papermaking and printing production line. And people who realize this don't feel it has anything to do with their lives. Now seeing her take out a brand new handbook with exquisite layout and even plural numbers, everyone suddenly realized that it was not just one kind of thing that could be printed. It turned out that she had no restrictions at all in this regard. It turned out that this printed matter also had something to do with them.

They felt very strange, as if they had finally been infected by a drop of the nectar of civilization in a wild world. In addition to the sudden feeling of nourishment, there was also a strong sense of disbelief.

Peace, tranquility, life protection, and even re-establishing a relationship with culture. Is this dream-like life really close at hand and within easy reach? It is one thing to long for this kind of life, but when this kind of life is really within reach, the first reaction in the deepest part of the human heart is not joy, but fear.

But in heated discussions, this fear can turn into intense desire and crazy pursuit. There is a place close at hand that can provide them with the life of their dreams, and everyone will be crazy to invest in it. Even if this is just a beautiful dream, they would rather die of a beautiful fantasy than a miserable reality.

After all, human endurance is limited, and no one can truly live a comfortable and happy life in these desperate days. Once they are reminded of the wealth and happiness of their past lives, everything at this moment becomes an unbearable nightmare, and they will desperately and completely irrationally want to escape from the current situation. Compared to Taoyuan, their previous plans seemed to have been completely forgotten and not worth mentioning.

What is a harvest base? What do these grains count for? Even if we get the entire base, is that comparable to going back in time? Everyone has a steelyard in their hearts, but everyone is aroused and their emotions become irrational. When they saw Wen Zhu again, their eyes and expressions were like that of a crazy gambler.

"Boss Wen, is everything you said true? Taoyuan... Is Taoyuan really that good?"

Once they start asking this kind of question, it means that they have entered into a fanatical fantasy and become the weaker party in the conversation. Of course they want all this to be true, otherwise they wouldn't be asking.

Wen Zhu smiled calmly and leaned back on the mahogany sofa: "After you all come to a consensus and hold a meeting to notify everyone, I can take a few representatives to Taoyuan first to see if the specific situation is Like this. Academician Shen can also be picked up first and go to other cities to start treatment."

As soon as these words came out, everyone's expressions obviously relaxed a lot. Shen Xiaozhu's expression was one of complete surprise, but Academician Shen seemed to have a lot to say, so Shen Xiaozhu pulled her back: "Dad! I beg you! Your body really can't hold on any longer." Although

Academician Shen didn't She was willing, but saw her daughter's pleading expression and didn't say anything else. Of course he didn't have to die, but he had put life and death aside, and felt that he couldn't leave the laboratory emotionally and organizationally. But there is actually a way to heal his body, and of course he is willing, but he always feels that this time can be postponed.

Shen Xiaozhu understood better that this arrangement was not only Wenzhu's proof of the Harvest Base, but also an overture to show his strength, which he could not refuse. And with the support of Taoyuan, when they become residents of Taoyuan, they no longer need to consider the problem of food shortage.

The challenges they face are new. Shen Xiaozhu hasn't figured out what it is yet, but she knows that the future life will definitely not be a smooth road, and they still need to work and exchange for it, but this is also the source of security, and Shen Xiaozhu does not resist it.

Everyone asked a lot of random questions, many of which actually had detailed answers in the reception manual, but they still needed to confirm again and again. Wenzhu took the trouble to answer the question over and over again.

System: "I found that you have a really good temper and are very patient."

Wen Zhu replied: "It is a disability to be unable to control your emotions and temper when necessary, and to be unable to exercise the patience you deserve. . ”

The system was choked for a moment and didn't know how to answer the call. After thinking for a while, he said: "But you are not a good person."

Wen Zhu didn't think there was anything wrong with it. He even thought the words were pertinent and pleasant: "Thank you, I think you are right. ."

She never thought about being a good person, and she never needed to be a good person.

Being a good person means being beneficial to others, but it lacks a bit of purpose. Wenzhu, on the other hand, has a very strong purpose. She doesn't need to be purely beneficial to others, and others must also be beneficial to her. Love and hate are clear, rewards and punishments are clear, and the rules are strict. Perhaps this is the comment Wenzhu wants to hear more.

After answering all the questions and calming the boiling public opinion, more than an hour had passed. Everyone agreed to the meeting. The original intention of Wenzhu's arrival was finally realized. It was actually dinner time. Shen Xiaozhu suggested that everyone go to dinner first, saying that he would entertain Wenzhu well.

In the evening, the auditorium and the main road will have collective power supply. See you in the auditorium. Everyone understood that according to basic hospitality etiquette, since Wenzhu came to visit their group, it was reasonable for people to be entertained by them. Moreover, as the daughter of Academician Shen, Shen Xiaozhu must be very concerned about her father's health. Can Wen Zhu propose to see Academician Shen in advance, and Shen Xiaozhu can't inquire about it in private?

But everyone didn’t want to lose the sense of participation at all, so they all went home and brought the treasured bacon, dried sweet potatoes, vermicelli, sauerkraut, etc., and brought them to the table, saying that they would add to the table.

At this point, of course Shen Xiaozhu cannot accept the kindness of others in vain, and must leave a few people to accompany the guests. However, the scene has become much more personal, which is very suitable for getting closer to each other. For this reason, Academician Shen took out a bottle of Wuliangye that he treasured. guest.

He used to like to take a few sips when nothing happened, but after the end of the world, he gave up this extravagant habit. Now he only has a little wine left in his storage. Wuliangye is the highest standard among them, and his sincerity is all in it.

This meal is naturally a feast for both host and guest.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Chapter 149 149 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 149

Next chapter: Chapter 151151 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 151

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy