Sugar and salt can quickly provide the energy necessary for the human body to function, and the relatively thin rice water can prevent some people from choking to death from over-starvation, or from bloating their stomachs.

Each portion of this relief package only costs one point, and each portion includes two bowls of rice soup, a small bag of sugar, a small dish of pickles, and a small dish of pickles.

It seems that the soup is not filling enough, but it is already the delicacy that many people dream of. Coupled with the supply of sugar and salt and the calories of carbohydrates, it is enough for them to go to Taoyuan.

There they have a house to live in, food to eat and work. Drinking rice soup, listening to the propaganda about Taoyuan from the loudspeaker, and watching the light screen in front of me show a real scene. Many people directly imagine Taoyuan as paradise.

Although compared to the cruel reality, it can indeed be said to be paradise.

The geographical conditions and population advantages of the central plain were once well-known and deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Wenzhu had made preparations before coming. Whether it was capsules, hotels or low-rent housing, they were all under construction in Kuku.

But even Wenzhu did not expect that there would be a base with a population of more than 30,000, and the leader would directly lead the crowd to invest.

The other party was sincere and crying to Wenzhu beside the bus stop with snot and tears: "The life is really unbearable. Although we have planted the land and harvested food, there are so many people who want to feed us." It is really too difficult. We have eaten all the rats in the surrounding mountains, and we have eaten all the wild dogs in the city..."

Wenzhu: "..."

Rats and wild dogs:? ? ? ?

Crying and crying, speechless and speechless, it was impossible for Wenzhu to let go. She still said the same thing: "The base as a whole needs to pay a one-time check-in fee and handling fee to enter Taoyuan. The specific fee will be based on your strength. Decision. If you want to be accepted as a whole, you need to abide by my acceptance rules."

Wen Zhu took out an acceptance manual and gave it to them: "Here are the answers to any questions you want to ask. Study it carefully and think it's OK. If you accept, we can contact you again. If you don't obey, there will be absolutely no chance."

Her posture showed that she had dealt with countless similar situations before, and the person in charge of the base who came to complain also restrained his tears. With an expression on their faces, they solemnly took the thin booklet, realizing that they might be considered a big benefactor this time, and promised again and again that they would study it carefully.

His mood was not very good, and his heart even fell heavily. Originally, I just wanted to find a way for everyone to survive, but I didn't expect that this way of survival actually had conditions.

Looking at the things Wenzhu has done, including providing bus stops, providing relief food, allowing credit, providing work-for-relief, and building a paradise, it sounds so wonderful and unrealistic. If it weren't for the fact that the technological level of the things he came up with was beyond the current era, many people wouldn't believe it at all.

In short, they thought that this person was a kind person, so they asked him with the idea of ​​​​hitting three poles with dates and no dates. If the road was feasible, then they would escape. Unexpectedly, there were conditions, and the conditions directly required the crystal core and the grain they stored.

This is the lifeblood of the base. Many people died because this lifeblood could not be moved, so their expectations for this were suddenly shattered. Several people felt heavy on the way back.