Seeing that the other party was still dumbfounded Looking dumbfounded, Wen Zhu couldn't help but ask: "Why, don't you want to take the bus? It's so dangerous outside on a snowy day, and you still insist on walking on two legs?" There

is nothing wrong with this question logically. But how does this bus have anything to do with me? The messenger felt a little confused: "Are you going to open the bus for us to sit on?"

This is correct. After all, the other party claims to be a businessman. Of course, a businessman must be kind to others and make friends everywhere. Whose business cannot be done?

Wen Zhu shook his head: "No, without you we. You will become us."

The other party seemed to have never thought that she had any intention of continuing to expand. After hearing this, she suddenly became nervous, looked fierce and looked offended. Appearance: "This...this...Boss Wen, you have to think clearly. You have just taken such a large piece of territory, don't you need to digest it? You are an outsider and you don't understand that our local bases are all very united." . If you want to move our base, you will move all the bases, and no one will agree!"

Wen Zhu's attitude was still very relaxed, and he even waved his hand for him to sit down.

The other party felt a deep sense of powerlessness in his heart. Just because he didn't expect it doesn't mean he's mentally retarded. Since Wenzhu can say this, it means that after annexing the Kingdom of Heaven, he still has the energy to annex other bases.

The so-called unity is nonsense. Only under the suppression of Zhao Yong, the behemoth, will other bases lose the meaning of competition and instead join forces, communicate and communicate with each other. But once Wenzhu stabs a sharp knife into this seemingly closely connected mass of loose sand, the result will definitely be that everyone runs away, working on their own, or even taking the initiative to seek refuge with Wenzhu to avoid being consumed or even eliminated.

Eh... Since someone will take the initiative to seek refuge with Wenzhu anyway, why can't it be me? As soon as this thought came out, the man's heart suddenly became clear, but he couldn't make the decision after all, so I asked Wen Zhu, "Isn't Boss Wen afraid of becoming the target of public criticism?" He still wanted to find out the truth. If Wen

Zhu was just fierce in voice and appearance, If you want to scare yourself, you can't express your opinion casually.

Wen Zhu saw the change in his attitude, from frightened, resistant, and angry to thoughtful, and knew that he was a good person again.

She smiled and did not answer directly, but just asked the other party to stay: "You're already here, why not stay for a few days before leaving. Maybe you can get the answer to your question after staying for a few days. Anyway, there is nothing else to do in the winter. Ergan, why are you in such a hurry to go back?"

The man thought for a moment and felt the same way. He was just here to resolve the possible entanglements and conflicts between the base and Taoyuan. If they haven't been resolved yet, what should he do?

So he settled down in Taoyuan and accepted the guidance and care of a secretary from Wenzhu. He wandered around Taoyuan all day long to learn about the situation.

It was fine if he didn't understand it, but once he understood it, he discovered that everything in the flyer was true. !

When Wenzhu scattered leaflets all over the sky, basically all the surrounding bases received them. Although the people below were not allowed to see it, and they did not want the people below to walk away in a large area, their senior leaders themselves carefully analyzed it. At that time, everyone scorned it and thought it was all fake, just to shake the foundation of their rule.