For this kind of problem, either it can be alleviated through the intervention of a psychiatrist, Sister Jingxin, or else it must be given strong medicine. Jiang Heng took her directly to see Zhao Yong who was working hard.

"Everything is over, he has become like this, you are completely free now, and the two of us are still together, everything will be fine." Jiang Heng faced the mess without changing his expression, Zhao Yong was sweating hard and Instead of telling Tang Yurou firmly about the work scene.

Tang Yurou was dumbfounded and didn't understand: "What is he shouting? It's been so long, shouldn't you be used to it?"

This heartbreaking scream was really uncomfortable to hear. Although it was a relief, it was very noisy. Ah, this may be the reason why many people come to see Zhao Yong. They may originally intend to add insult to injury and ridicule him, but in the end they can only come and go in a hurry.

An indescribable expression of helplessness suddenly appeared on Jiang Heng's face: "Uh...well. There is a reason why he yelled. I heard that Boss Wen gave him medicine that can turn all pleasure into pain, so he is used to it no matter what. If you can't, you will suffer until death."

Tang Yurou's eyes lit up and she quickly asked: "Really? How long can he live? Don't just torture him to death casually, wouldn't that be equivalent to relief?"

Jiang Heng: "It's still a few decades away. Didn't he take the medicine produced by Goldfinger and transform his body? Not only did it change his appearance, but it also increased his health. Even with such hard work, he wouldn't be able to His intestines are flowing all over the floor. It can be said that he was born for this job and will not die casually."

Tang Yurou hated him very much. After hearing this, she couldn't help but fell silent. After a while, she sighed: "It's really his own fault. He thought he would be happier if he lived for more years and transformed his body, right?"

Jiang Heng nodded and sighed: "Yes."

In fact, Zhao Yong's problem is not that he wants to Having a harem and wanting to eat and occupy more is a very common psychology and behavior among men and women in the last days. His problem is that he's stupid and bad. Wanting to take it all without designing a stable rule that can sustain long-term development is tantamount to self-destruction.

Brainwashing cannot solve all problems, but will intensify conflicts between him and others. And he was a stupid person who wanted to go to heaven. He couldn't see who was really threatening to him, and he didn't take appropriate measures to nip this danger in the cradle. On the side of the bed, the person who hated him the most was sleeping. 's enemy.

Are you still thinking about this?

Even if Wen Zhu hadn't been there, he would have been constantly stabbed in the back by those he thought were his own, not just the women in the harem, the women he sent to Lost Paradise, but also his brothers. Seeing him so domineering and domineering, who wouldn't want to live like him?

And he's not particularly smart. What makes him happy the most is being simple and rude and putting him above others. It would be strange if unrealistic operations like cheats weren't implemented in reality.

It was only a matter of time before he was killed.

Now he is alive. Who else but Wenzhu would be so generous? He was spared his life, what else did he want?

There may be people who miss the life of slaves in the past after gaining freedom and feel that it is a kind of stable happiness. There may also be people who have cleared up their past grudges and look at Zhao Yong now and feel that he is quite miserable and pitiful. Bamboo seems a bit much.