Lin Ruo Yanyan's face turned green and she screamed louder than him. She rushed towards him and slapped him twice: "What does my kindness to you mean? Count the farmer and the snake, Mr. Dongguo and the wolf, and you are a wolf-hearted, self-inflicted person." What a sentimental bastard! What do you mean? I didn’t know you at all at the time. I bought milk tea for all the classmates who helped me. You are the only one who is so sentimental and made up your mind that I like you. What do I like about you? After pretending to be someone else in the bedroom for two days, do you think you have been so high and mighty since you were born, that you have been an emperor since you were born?

And you like me, how much is your like worth? I won’t see you when I don’t meet you. I can't live! It was you who killed Zong Peng, the person who had been protecting me! You just wanted to kill my savior. You just forced me to sleep with you that night! You are worse than a pig or a dog, you You are so despicable and shameless, how can you compare with Zong Peng!"

In the past few years, Ling Ruoyu has been recalling her long-dead boyfriend in her mind. She and the other party were actually introduced to each other by the elders of the same family. There was a little less passion, but they were very satisfied with each other. Before the apocalypse happened, they had already discussed and prepared to get engaged, and they could get married in a year and a half.

Lin Ruoyu was not as beautiful, almost false, and completely stared at as Zhao Yong remembered her. Although there was no passionate passion between her and her boyfriend, and they would inevitably have several children after marriage to extend their bloodline, this was acceptable in Lin Ruoyu's heart. Therefore, Lin Ruoyu actually had no higher requirements for her boyfriend.

Her ideal is to have a perfect family, not to delay her career, and to live a beautiful life without a decline in her living standard.

It is the life of a lady that Zhao Yong despises but is also very greedy for.

Zhou Zongpeng's family is rich, and judging by their name, you can tell that their family is relatively traditional. But their family is very satisfied with Lin Ruoyu, their daughter-in-law, and has always supported her daughter-in-law to go out to work. They feel that it is face-saving, very decent, and in line with their family's status and style. As for taking care of the children, such as cooking, washing clothes, and cleaning, the nanny and aunt will do it.

However, the apocalypse broke out and all plans were lost. When Lin Ruoyu discovered that she had not awakened her powers, she was very panicked. Zhou Zongpeng is willing to take her on the road and protect her, even getting into danger twice to save her. In addition to shock, Lin Ruoyu felt a strong sense of gratitude. At this point, talking about love or not had lost its meaning, but Lin Ruoyu was sure that Zong Peng was a responsible and humane person.

No one knows whether he will change, because he has already died, or died because of Lin Ruoyu. So in Lin Ruoyu's mind, how could Zhao Yong be compared with her boyfriend?

He dared to mention it, which was the biggest insult to Zhou Zongpeng.

Lin Ruoyu beat Zhao Yong severely. At first, she didn't notice anything unusual. She just relied on her instincts and scratched, scratched, hammered, hit, kicked and kicked her. Later, she found out that Zhao Yong resisted, and she With a thought in his heart, he continued to fight. When he found that Wen Zhu didn't stop him, he understood what was going on.

Hatred went to her head, and seeing Lin Ruoyu beating Zhao Yongdu until he vomited blood, Wen Zhu finally stopped him: "Okay, stop fighting, there will be plenty of time to beat him in the future, now it is more important to do business. "

Lin Ruoyu's eyes were filled with blood, and her murderous intention was so strong that she almost couldn't hear the words clearly. However, after all, her mind had been tempered a lot and she controlled herself with difficulty. However, she still couldn't react for a moment. What is right? thing?