And everyone has a carefully designed beauty style.

According to Jiang Heng, the way these women dressed was requested by Zhao Yong. He had no right to choose and had to do it. In addition to the so-called concubines, there are also maids of different ages here. Zhao Yong can basically get his hands on anything that looks good.

In his opinion, these are not his wives and concubines, but his own assets. They are all his, so how can he use them?

Jiang Heng looked at the middle of the crowd, wearing a pink pinch-waisted puff-sleeved ruffled chiffon shirt, a pink and white striped denim skirt, and bright pink eyeshadow on her face. The woman surrounded in the center said: "I'm back. Do you still want to leave?"

Lin Ruoyu looked at Zhao Yong on the ground, suddenly rushed over and snatched Zhao Yong back: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

Wen Zhu raised his eyebrows and looked around , took out the alcohol pad, tore open the package and wiped his hands, while wiping his hands, he said: "Those who want to leave, stand with me, and those who don't want to leave, please do as you please."

Once the enemy and us are clearly distinguished, we will kill you all.

Don't think she doesn't kill women.

Jiang Heng looked at Lin Ruoyu and Zhao Yong depending on each other, gave up on her, and looked at a blue girl: "Tang Yurou, do you still know me? Come with me, I came back just for you. You weren't like this before!"

It's really not that she won't give up until she reaches the Yellow River, but that her friend Tang Yurou is not a love mind at all! The apocalypse released the evil in Zhao Yong's heart, but when they first fell in love, they were still in college, and Zhao Yong was indeed a person who looked like a dog. After graduation, Tang Yurou found that her boyfriend of several years seemed to be a different person. She struggled with it and suffered for several months. Jiang Heng knew all about it!

The breakup was smooth and clean. It was only after Jiang Heng came back after the apocalypse that he heard that Tang Yurou had been kidnapped. When she came over and saw Tang Yurou again, she seemed like a different person. When she opened her mouth, she was speaking like a woman. But Jiang Heng knew that Tang Yurou was also controlled and brainwashed!

What Jiang Heng hates most about Zhao Yong is not that he got into his room and violated his body - men strengthen the sanctity of women's chastity for their own convenience and let men do whatever they want! But it’s the end of the world, what’s the value of a body of flesh and blood? The worst case scenario would be to treat it like a dog bite, knock out the dog's teeth, tear the dog's mouth open, and chop it into pieces! Nothing is impossible!

What's even more disgusting about Zhao Yong is controlling other people's bodies and treating others as his foot wipes! This is something that cannot be overcome by chopping it into pieces. Jiang Heng's eyes turned red when he saw Tang Yurou. Her mood was very stable along the way. She didn't care if she was going to die. Now when she saw Tang Yurou looking at herself, Looking like a stranger, Jiang Heng was really going crazy.

This is her psychological shadow.

Seeing this scene, Zhao Yong felt confident. He pushed away Lin Ruoyu who was supporting him, wiped away the nosebleed, and said proudly: "Jiang Heng, I didn't expect you to cause trouble, but I advise you to still Give up this idea. Do you believe that if I just say a word, Yurou will kill you for me? Yurou has been out of favor for a long time."

He actually hasn't figured out what happened yet. He only knows that he is not injured. light. Wen Zhu was driving a pickup truck at a speed just now. The speed was so fast that Zhao Yong only received two or three warning messages. His system seemed to have a poor signal and kept talking in the sound of electricity, making him unable to hear anything clearly.