She was not doubting Wenzhu, but she had been looking forward to this day for too long and could not bear any possibility of failure.

Wenzhu had provided them with some food and water on the way. Jiang Heng couldn't eat because of the pain in her body. The long-term torture and lack of food caused her digestive function to become very poor. She relied on superpowers and Only with willpower can she survive until now. But at this moment, the potion took effect quickly. Jiang Heng felt that she was more energetic than ever before. The long-lost hunger almost knocked her out, so she ate and drank to replenish energy.

She didn't ask Wenzhu where he got the medicine, let alone what it was.

In the middle of eating steamed buns and drinking hot porridge, Jiang Heng raised his eyes and saw the pickup truck rushing towards the next sentry team who panicked and raised two heavy machine guns and two rifles. She was about to sound a warning when she felt a heavy sound above her head, followed by the sound of a winch.

Then there was the sound of rattling that made people's blood surge, and they saw the spinning sparks and bullets/casings flying out from above their heads, as well as the dead people who were beaten into sieves and fell into a pool of blood before they could call for help or report. Jiang Only then did Heng realize that there was a Gatling on top of the cab of the pickup truck.

There was a terrible light in her eyes, and she almost crushed the bun in her hand. She didn't know how to express her excitement: "This, this is really... great!!!"

No one in the world would. I don’t like heavy weapons that can protect myself and are so cool!

"Zhao Yong has a system and is fully armed. No one else can do anything to him. He always thought that he was the invincible army/fire king. All the surrounding bases and bases all over the world will have to look up to him in the future. Hum. , who knows, one mountain is higher than the other, and having a golden finger does not mean that you are the most powerful!" Jiang Heng pinched the flat bun, his confidence increased a hundred times.

Wen Zhu laughed softly: "What is this? This is not the most powerful thing. Eat quickly and sit still, there will be something good to see next."

After dealing with three or four patrolling sentry groups, they finally saw The first gate and city wall. Zhao Yong is a man who cherishes his life, and he is very clear about the temptation of the materials he owns, and he also attaches great importance to security. He calls these walls the Great Wall. They are not only reinforced concrete buildings, but also equipped with countless monitoring systems. The picture is direct His brain is usually managed by the system.

Because of this, attacks launched against the Kingdom of Heaven often pass through the first gate, but the second gate will be ineffective and will be completely defeated. No one can directly break into the third gate, let alone rush to Zhao Yong's palace to capture him alive. Jiang Heng was once Zhao Yong's right-hand man, and compared to those men, Zhao Yong actually trusted these women who were brainwashed or controlled by him and became his own women.

As a once good-for-nothing loser, Zhao Yong knows very well what it means to be afraid of his brothers' misery and fear of their brothers driving a Land Rover. He often pulls and beats the men under him, and uses all his power. No matter how nice he says, he will never really trust them in his heart. Those men did the same to him.

I don’t know if he believes that his thing is equivalent to a charm of loyalty, or if a woman, for whatever reason, is contaminated by his thing, she will automatically acquire womanly virtues.

It was after Jiang Heng tried to escape that Zhao Yong began to treat everyone equally and became more wary of women. Now he probably doesn't believe anyone.