By relying on crystal core or merit to change or repair cars, this car base is enough to make people in other bases envious.

Regardless of the streets in the city, the highways are full of cars jammed together. There are many luxury cars of various brands among them, but after all, only a few people can use them unlimitedly. If the car breaks down in the middle of the road, most people will still complain that Tiantian does not respond, complaining that the ground and earth are not working, and they can only find a solution on their own.

Therefore, when going out, the most common way is to drive a few more cars. If a car is scrapped and there is really no way to save it, the materials and people in the car are transferred to other cars. The car can only be left where it is and thrown away. . If you see a suitable car on the way, just drive away.

There is definitely no automobile industry anymore. Everyone drives second-hand cars. The difference is just in good condition and bad ones. The scrap rate is very high. Anyone with a brain can imagine it. If things continue like this, it is estimated that no one will have a car in the future. But if you want to start from the individual and cherish the vehicle, it is really impossible.

There is a car repair shop in the base that can repair and mend cars. If you barely use it, you will be lucky. Some people from other bases will try their best to come in and repair cars under their names.

Now Wenzhu has opened a car repair shop, and it is full on the first day. All the things that cannot be repaired and cannot be repaired are tried. As a result, they found out that this car repair shop can also modify cars, which was even more surprising. It is generally accepted that cars are easy to find, but fuel is difficult to find. Without a base to buy fuel, so many cars would not be able to run at all.

Now, being able to use crystal nuclei as fuel is a huge improvement.

In an instant, the list of car repair shops has been queued up for several months. There are also modifications in cold-resistant, off-road, deformation and other directions. The price is expensive, but many people have chosen it. Everyone has taken the number and knows their own. On what day the car should be delivered, if something happens at that time, you can change the delivery time by communicating in advance, but the time for picking up the car will remain the same.

Looking at the modification renderings, it feels like a car has been transformed into a manned robot. It is cool and smooth. When encountering obstacles, it jumps over ridges and mountains as if on flat ground. Can you still call a car?

If it is equipped with weapons, it will look like a near-future combat robot. Even if it is called a mecha, it is not an exaggeration.

This kind of effect is said by others to be too expensive. Even if it requires a sky-high price, there are still many people who are willing to modify it. Even the leaders in Base A. After knowing this, I immediately came to Wenzhu, hoping to reach cooperation with her. This function should not be open to everyone, but should be connected with the base.

This means that such a powerful enhancement buff cannot be given to individuals, but must be given to the armed forces of the base.

Wenzhu: "No."

There's nothing much that can be done by rejecting the other party so bluntly. After staring at her for a while, I found that there was really nothing I could do. She didn't even say a polite word and had to go back. You can't blame them for being cowardly. Once a branch is opened, it means that Wenzhu's power has taken root here. There is nothing you can do to her before the store is opened, let alone after the store is opened.

People have to be afraid of the support of the people. In addition, there is the threat of Wenzhu's own military force and the invisible threat of other bases also opening shops. They are now just like Emperor Xian of Han Dynasty. What do you think? Sit and watch.