Human behavior is often not controlled rationally, but by feelings. They feel that they can't stand it, and they feel that they would rather wander outside than be this domestically raised superhuman. If something like this happens, the entire Taoyuan will definitely be turbulent, which will be very detrimental to Wenzhu.

So she first gave them a sense of dignity, status, pursuit, and a very noble feeling, and then gave them a life that they couldn't give up easily, and finally she could collect the price, and she did so step by step, like boiling a frog in warm water.

The current armed forces seem to be decent. Although in Zhou Jinghui's eyes, they are still just superficial skills, but with this little discipline, if they go out to compete with other bases, they will definitely win. Even if Wenzhu didn't come up with weapons that were ahead of his time, no one else could match him in enforcing strict military discipline.

But this time Wenzhu went out with these ten people not to cause conflicts with others, but to help him with his work and act as bodyguards and use force as a deterrent. By the way, they also use their heroic appearance. A healthy and positive mental outlook attracts superpowers and ordinary people who are not in the target base.

Although it is not possible to absorb these sites now, we still cannot slack off in poaching.

The first group to go are three bases, which are located in the southeast and northeast corners of the city, forming a tripartite force. The relationship between the three of them is similar to that of the Three Kingdoms. Base A is the strongest and has the largest territory. However, although Base B and Base C originally had a bad relationship, in order to prevent being cannibalized by Base A, they have reached a relatively stable alliance. Nowadays, no one among the three families can do anything to anyone, and no one can touch anyone.

If it develops for a long time, this dynamic balance will definitely be broken. The final result must be that after a melee, the base with the strongest comprehensive strength and the best luck will be left behind, or they will be destroyed by external forces.

Now Wenzhu is that foreign force.

These three bases usually have ordinary confrontations, so they understand each other. To a certain extent, they had a strong relationship, and knowing that no one could do anything to the other, they simply invited Wenzhu to come and open a branch. In this way, if they eat poison, everyone will die together. If Wenzhu can extend the life of the base and has no thoughts of invasion in a short period of time, then they can also develop a wave and decide the outcome when the time comes.

If they still can't stop Wenzhu's expansion in the future, this behavior can at least increase their bargaining chips. Even if you have to donate land and surrender, the bigger the land and the more people, the more benefits you will get. Rather than let the other two bases take advantage of this advantage, it is better to let yourself take it.

After all, we are all close brothers. A dead Taoist friend is not a poor Taoist.

The first place Wenzhu and the others went to was Base A. It was built on the mountain like a fortress, with tight defense and abundant supplies. It was once a flour mill with a very rich output, and there was a lot of unground wheat and well-preserved flour left behind. No one knows how much storage capacity there is, but they have been selling flour. The price is very expensive, but the shipment volume is also large. They supply several local bases in exchange for a lot of generous supplies. You can imagine that you More flour and wheat are left behind. According to intelligence, they also operate machines to grind flour and have their own wheat fields.

Although farming now, without the help of technology, you have to rush to plant and harvest, and the degree of dependence on the weather is stronger than before, but there is always money to be made, and Base A is certainly wealthy.