Her matching ability was not good to begin with, but now she is even more casual, so what she likes most is either one-piece suits or ones that have been put together, which not only look good but are also worry-free. In addition, these clothes also have good functionality. They are self-cleaning and never get dirty, or they can be deformed, or they can absorb solar energy and be used as mobile energy... It's all

fancy, and according to the system, it is really easy to use. .

Then there are all kinds of snacks, desserts, cookies, chocolates, candies and other items by the box. Although the value is not high, the calories are high, and Wenzhu likes it very much.

Then there are various household goodies. Beanbags, sideboards, cabinets, tables, chairs and benches, pots and pans, a home smart system that can link all home and home machinery, various exquisite and beautiful dinner plates, knives, forks and chopsticks of different materials...

and then the expansion of Wenzhu Xiaojia The area of ​​​​the hotel is a movie theater-like audio-visual room. There is also a pool and Taihu stone garden landscaping in the yard. Although the area is small, it is very beautiful. 除此之外還多了一塊露天的地方,聞竹立刻把自己自己那一小塊菜地給放了過去,又給上面搭了個小型造景天棚,可以模拟四季變換,降雨降雪都可以自己settings.

You can leave the garden alone, but how can there be any problems with the vegetable patch?

Then there's transportation. Perhaps because the number of roads to be built has increased, the system brought her three vehicles, a fast electric donkey, a large motorcycle with a sidecar and a large capacity, and an off-road vehicle with a large capacity.

The system is very happy: "Now you no longer have to rent a car! Decide which one to drive based on your needs!"

The rewards are obviously not random, but distributed according to needs. Wen Zhu: "Very good, but it would be even better if you could give me another secretary group!"

The hint was obvious, but the system pretended not to hear it: "Look, look, there are three blind boxes at the end!

" The employees are very easy to use. The division of labor is clear and the coverage is wide. They are available for every type of work, and they are not limited to secretarial work. Such a useful employee certainly cannot be obtained casually as a prize, and the system does not have that authority. Of course Wenzhu knew this, so he just said it casually. He didn't care whether the system answered the call or not, so he reached out and opened the three blind boxes.

The first blind box contains a complete home set, in Chinese garden style, but equipped with modern and smart furniture. Every step brings you a view, it is quiet and tranquil, with a very traditional beauty, but it seems too expensive for an individual to own. And it can be replaced with one click.

In the second blind box is a set of knives, a broadsword, a sword, a Damascus scimitar, a very long Miao knife... Each has its own box and maintenance tools. The box is a complete set that can be combined together or alone. Open, it is very convenient to access - because it can be stored in the system and taken out directly when needed, it is extremely concealed.

Wen Zhu's eyes lit up. Due to their consumability, cold weapons have always been very popular, especially this kind of sword forged from fine steel, which is extremely durable and very beautiful. She is crazy about it!

A woman must have a set of cold and rustling long knives in her life!

The system is also very happy: "I knew you would like it!"

It can only open the backdoor to a limited extent. The distribution of task rewards is automatically formed and has nothing to do with it. But the moment the blind box is opened, it knows that it has heard the news. Bamboo will be happy.

Although there are fewer and fewer cases where Wenzhu needs to do it himself, who would not be happy to get such a beautiful set of weapons?

Because it was still outside, Wenzhu just took it out and touched it fondly before letting the system put it back. But it is conceivable that after a while, she will want to sleep with this box as her pillow. Wen Zhu had never practiced martial arts before. She relied entirely on her super physical fitness to use brute force at first, and then worked out a set of practical experience step by step. Coupled with the invincible superpower, she has super high combat effectiveness.

The system suddenly said: "I remembered, there are martial arts secrets in the mall. If you are interested, you can actually practice it. Now of course, with me, I can guarantee your safety. But, after all, you only have yourself. What you learn belongs to you completely. I know you will want to learn, right? And we can’t tell what the world will be like in the future. I think you can learn it." Wen Zhu was actually curious about the future

. What the world of possible missions looks like. The causes of the apocalypse that she could think of were nothing but zombies, natural disasters, and aliens, which reached the limit of her imagination. But listening to the system, it seems that the situation is very complex and changeable, which shows that there are still many unexpected crises.

Since coming to this world, Wenzhu has actually been very busy. She has been laying the foundation and doing her own job. She hasn't had time to think about the next world. When the system mentioned it now, she felt that the time had come, and she became curious: "Are the martial arts secrets the same as those in martial arts novels? But don't they require a lot of talent?"

System: "You open the last blind box first. After collecting the rewards, I will show you the categories in the mall."

Wenzhu opened the last blind box, the tied ribbons spread out, and a serval cat ran out of the screen and landed on it. on the ground. System: "Ah! It's a baby! This is a pet baby! It looks the same as an ordinary pet, but it is very intelligent and has different functions!"

This serval cat is still a juvenile and does not have Wenzhu's forearms. Long, with a pair of citrine-like eyes, the cry was very delicate: "mia! mia! mia!"

Wenzhu bent down to pick it up, but it did not resist. The system gave a character interface, and Wenzhu discovered various data about himself There is a pet pen next to it. Open it to see detailed information.

Breed: Serval cat.

Gender: Female.

Age: 3 months old.

Status: Hunger value 30/100.

Favorability: 30 (It needs your feeding and care. After increasing the favorability, you will receive surprises.)

Only a little of the progress bar of the favorability is solid color. Wen Zhu estimated that the full value is about three About four hundred. The system said: "The initial favorability level of 30 is considered high, because cats are inherently difficult to please. Only if they like you can they have a basis for cultivating feelings. This is especially true for serval cats. They like mature women, especially Make them feel close to the same kind."

Wenzhu was flattered, holding the little serval cat and looking at it: "It still thinks highly of me? This kind of recognition is a compliment to me, right?"

System: "Yes, so give it a name quickly. , sign the contract! Are you willing to take care of it, accompany it, respect it, and treat it as a family member and companion?"

Wenzhu quickly confirmed and named the little serval cat Taotao.

System: ...This naming style seems to have been anticipated.

But no matter what, Taotao responded well to his name. After all, it is just an animal. It has a rising tone and a simple pronunciation of the name is easier for it to remember. In fact, the owner is mainly bound by the contract. He must provide the pet with good living conditions and cannot beat or scold him. The pet does not need contract control at all.

As long as they love you, they will love you wholeheartedly.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 111 111 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 111

Next chapter: Chapter 113 113 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 113

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy