In fact, Wenzhu didn't deliberately keep the secret because she asked the system and found that there was no way to separate herself from the system. Since there were no security concerns and it was impossible to hide it from everyone's eyes in practice, she decided There is no need to hide it.

But those who want to observe also have their own work. They are busy every day, such as eating, bathing, and sleeping. The time is already very tight, even if someone insists on observing. Eventually they will find that they can't see anything. Originally, if you can't see the panel when operating in the system, won't the visual effects still appear suddenly?

What many people may be expecting is a magic-like display effect. Wen Zhu looks like an ice queen, wearing a cloak and a gorgeous costume. With a wave of her hand, tall buildings rise from the ground, accompanied by emotional background music and special effects that sparkle like falling stars.

The fact is that they can't see anything at night. When they wake up in the morning, they find a three-story canteen on the left and a three-story bathhouse on the right. Asking each other if they saw it, everyone shook their heads and said they didn't see it at all.

magic.

It’s not just the speed of infrastructure development that’s amazing. After the construction actually started, everyone found that with the assistance of machines and the construction plan that needed to be strictly adhered to, the entire project progressed very quickly. Many people worry that they won't be able to finish all the work before they can work in the winter. They were even disappointed that the farms and orchards might not be recruiting workers this year, but they didn’t expect the progress to be much faster than they thought.

It didn't take long for them to see that the road was paved and the road signs were inserted in an orderly manner. The signs read office building, breeding laboratory, experimental field, R&D laboratory, orchard area one, area two, area three, and farm area one. District, District Two, District Three. There are also many dormitories, canteens, and other plans.

However, no building has been completed so far, and Wenzhu seems to have no intention of following the construction progress and completing the building. Of course, no one dared to ask her what she meant. They just speculated that they might have to wait until next year to eat home-grown fruits and vegetables.

In fact, Wenzhu at this moment has already followed the same method and is taking over the Shuguang Base.

If there were still people in Shuguang Base who wanted to struggle before, they suddenly had an epiphany after seeing the success story of Fengyun Base. What were you insisting on before? Do you think you can beat her, or do you think your current life is very good and happy? Did n’t

you see that even Wang Bin’s family was sent to Taoyuan? When gods fight, it doesn't prevent their family members from eating well and drinking hot food. So, do you want to pay for this kind of screw fight with the whole family? Calculating this account, it really makes people feel like they have lost all their pants.

In order to keep up with the progress and appear to be no worse than Fengyun Base, Zheng Hongzhuo got a copy of the acceptance standards from them and started working on it in advance. Because winter was coming, his urgency suddenly increased, and he even took the initiative to contact Wang Bin for the first time. Let him put aside his past grudges and work together with himself.

Wang Bin was very angry and cursed Zheng Hongzhuo behind his back: "Old boy, you are really taking yourself for granted. Why should I keep following you?"

After Zheng Hongzhuo returned home, he also cursed behind his back: "You bitch, don't think so. I don't know, you even sent your own son."

If he had a son, he really wanted to give it away. Not to mention the possibility of becoming a son-in-law, at least there are multiple friends and multiple paths, and multiple protons are closer to each other. It's a pity that he has no children. Sending his wife and mother away doesn't seem to be the same thing, and he can't do it.

That bitch Wang Bin kept staring at him, and he didn't forget to build momentum in the base, saying that Zheng Hongzhuo would definitely stand with everyone and would never let his family enjoy themselves privately. After this kind of emotion is stirred up, what else can Zheng Hongzhuo do? I can only grit my teeth and let my wife and mother still live in the base.

At most, they just go to the tooth festival every now and then, and they have to show that they share the joys and sorrows with the outside world.

It’s not that Zheng Hongzhuo couldn’t bear to let his family take a stand and share the joys and sorrows with the base. The main reason is that Wang Bin pretended to put interests first and formed a small group. He sent himself and his close family members first, and in the end he was sent to the moral base. From the commanding heights, he said that he was completely different from himself and would definitely coexist and die with the base. At this time, he is the top leader in the base, and his style has always been relatively high. You can't just follow him, right?

Even if we go all out and do it, the situation can be imagined and it will soon become turbulent. At this time, if Wang Bin says that this old boy is good at what he says, but turns out he is actually lying to everyone behind his back, let's just do the opposite and let everyone join us. Isn't it better to go to Taoyuan than to suffer this bird sin here?

It is conceivable that the final outcome is that Wang Bin won everyone's hearts and took his people to Taoyuan to get a lot of points and extremely high treatment. Zheng Hongzhuo and his family did not end up, which is equivalent to devoting to my family and feeding them. damn thing.

Therefore, Zheng Hongzhuo has persisted until now, maintaining his image of being of high moral character and sharing the joys and sorrows of the people. This is not because he is really that good, but mainly because he cannot step down. How are you now? Wenzhu issued an ultimatum and promulgated acceptance criteria. As the leader, Zheng Hongzhuo naturally has unshirkable responsibilities. Leading everyone to helplessly run towards a happy life. Even Wang Bin couldn't oppose him at this time and had to cooperate very well.

Zheng Hongzhuo was feeling proud, and he had finally managed to secure a small amount of population resources, and was able to get a good offer from Wenzhu. This method of treating people as a ladder for promotion may seem cruel, but it greatly ensures the survival probability of civilians, and will not lead to chaos or even massacre due to relocation, resulting in the loss of a large number of people.

This is all the old man’s money!

If Wenzhu does not provide enough benefits and only promotes morality and responsibility, it is conceivable that the final result will be a loss of a large number of people and the recruitment of a group of worms with no bottom line and their own agendas. Others have made money, so what does she want?

This is how it is worthwhile to convert a large number of people into usable residents through dispersed resettlement, job opportunities and education to re-enter the civilized world, and eliminate the influence and power of the original base leaders. These base leaders can see this now, but they cannot oppose it and have no choice.

Although the weather is only slightly cooler now, those with experience and foresight have realized that Wenzhu was not lying. This winter will definitely be more difficult. If you are just an individual, it is nothing more than considering the difficulty of survival for yourself or your family, which will increase significantly. But for the base, this is likely to be a disaster.

If they didn't choose Wenzhu, who else could they choose?

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 109 109 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 109

Next chapter: Chapter 111 Chapter 111 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 111

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy