Now this place is becoming more and more like a place to settle down. Although it is not as beautiful as fantasy and heaven, it is becoming more and more real and feels more secure.

Besides, can they still resist Wenzhu? There are already more people wanting to wrangle with him than there are street lights. Because these things really block the view and are unsightly, they have to be cleaned up regularly, taken off, dug in, and buried. And after Wenzhu sent people directly to the pile of zombies, they discovered that there were actually worse consequences than hanging on a tree, and they didn't dare to think about anything.

People are afraid of others, and what they fear is power, and Wenzhu's power is naturally great enough.

It's just that in recent days, because it has to absorb a large number of foreign residents, people who have already moved in already have no objections at all. What they fear is that their quality of life will be lowered, or that new arrivals will take advantage of the large population and continue to cling to groups, ruining the atmosphere here and returning to the way they used to be at the base.

But in terms of quality of life, Wenzhu has long expected that a series of needs such as eating, drinking and having sex can be met within two steps of the community. The transportation is also very convenient. The bus stops and stop signs have been posted. Everyone knows that buses will be operating in Taoyuan in a while.

Wenzhu still solves the problems of social ethos and grouping by breaking up arrangements and advocating new public order and good customs. The reason why people need groups is because people are social animals and need to be in a group to feel safe. Moreover, finding a social relationship that accepts oneself in a group can also satisfy some trivial but important needs for newcomers.

Social relations are solved through mutual help from neighbors and management by the building manager. Some advice on how to live, how to find things to do, how to save money, etc. Not only can the Taoyuan Life Guide be obtained from neighbors, the system has also made many roll-up banners for publicity everywhere. There are many projection screens, and they are also told that they can go to employees wearing uniforms of which colors for help.

Even if this is almost solved, there may still be some problems that need to be dealt with due to information transmission and communication as well as personal personality, but they are not unbearable.

This large-scale migration itself was very organized and disciplined. Among them, people with grassroots management capabilities and talents naturally emerged. They are naturally reserve personnel for building leaders and street workers. After settling down and passing the exam, they can be notified to participate in special classes for improvement if they are willing. After passing the exam, they can You can take office immediately.

Even though you are just a voluntary manager now, in the future there may be another promotion ladder, an iron rice bowl, good benefits, high status, stability and fulfillment, who wouldn’t love it?

Moreover, the working environment in Taoyuan is much better than that in the base. Disciplines are clear and everyone must abide by the rules. Currently, the building leader is led by the community residents committee, and the leader of the community is the subdistrict office. They can directly communicate with the street. Look at the bamboo. If this road can go all the way to the top, why won’t I have the opportunity to work in the government in the future?

I have been struggling in the apocalypse, suffered so much, suffered so many sins, and now I finally see the dawn of a civilized society. Regardless of whether jobs like grassroots civil servants were valued before, now everyone is overwhelmed. Rob.

Wen Zhu felt that everything was still stable and improving.

She was busy for several days and nights, sleeping for a while when she had time, and getting up to work when something happened. She didn't feel it was very hard, but felt particularly accomplished. Then after she finally finished her work, she backhandedly asked the twenty people who participated in the mission to submit a work report and a summary of their thoughts. If they wrote well, they could be admitted directly without taking the exam to the reception office and the armed forces. Optional.

The former requires more than 2,000 words, and the latter requires at least 2,000 words.

Admission without examination is indeed very popular, but a person who can write a 5,000-word work report is unlikely to be afraid of examinations. Although everyone could understand Wenzhu's request, they still felt chilled after hearing this. Everyone wanted to fight to see if the number of words could be reduced. Wenzhu performed on the spot and disappeared in one second. I just don’t know where to open a door. Immediately duck in, and after the door closes, they can't be found again.

"..."

What can we do? No one would give up this opportunity, so they had no choice but to make an appointment to go to school to write a report together - Wenzhu said that they could use the school's light screen to write the report, so that the electronic version could be sent to Wenzhu first, saving the need for handwriting. A lot of labor, and she looks convenient too.

These people all have student accounts in the school and have permission to use the system light screen. They can find a study room, an empty classroom, or the library to write. After Wenzhu had this idea, he asked the system to open an email function for them, and the only contact person was Wenzhu himself.

They made an appointment to write a report together, mainly because they didn't want to fish happily when they were in pain, and they didn't want others to sneak away when they didn't know it, so they handed in the report first. Besides, pain must be shared together to turn it into happiness. It is certainly infuriating to see an enemy's happy life, but it is even more sad to see a colleague successfully deliver a manuscript ahead of schedule.

With this kind of comradeship in which one has to hold others back even when one is uncomfortable, everyone seems to be very harmonious, supervising and supporting each other, scratching countless hairs, and eating countless soy sauce bones and braised pork knuckles in the school cafeteria. , finally handed in the reports one after another before the deadline.

As for the quality, it really doesn't matter. After this incident, everyone also has a clear understanding of their administrative work abilities. Without the ability to write reports and materials, they really cannot do this job. In fact, they all know the importance of paperwork, but this does not prevent it from being extremely painful when doing it.

After experiencing this test, many people have decided that they will never take the exam to receive an office in the future. If it really doesn't work, I won't be a civil servant anymore. It would be fine to be a self-employed person selling scrap products or knitting straw hats. People, you still have to be a little more tolerant to yourself. If you really want to have a public job and wear such a cool uniform, wouldn't it be better to take the armed forces exam?

Zhou Jinghui: "...The armed forces must also write reports. Don't worry. No matter where you go, as long as you want to join the establishment, paperwork is indispensable."

Everyone went crazy: "Ahhhhh!"

But no matter what, I said , the heavy work was finally over, and the annoying reports were handed in. Thinking of what they had done some time ago, everyone was in a good mood.

These days were dark and very hard, and many people went out to work because they really couldn't see those poor people, so they secretly helped a lot. But the psychological satisfaction they get is unparalleled. What you gain from doing a meaningful job is not only wages and bonuses, but also the realization of self-worth and the joy of working in a system with strict rules and smooth operation.

They are not usually kind-hearted people, but they are definitely not bad people. When their lives are protected, their hearts suddenly soften.

It's magical and it feels good.

Everyone thought about it for a moment, and there was a contented silence in the air. Someone suggested: "It's fate, after all, the report has been handed in, let's just have a dinner together? Cook by ourselves and eat in a small park? The croquettes I made are delicious!" The

response was immediate and enthusiastic.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 107 107 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 107

Next Chapter: Chapter 109 109 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 109

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy