emotional person, but he also speaks with integrity. Li Zhiyan took the initiative and said: "Now everyone should hurry up and deal with it according to the zones. We must eliminate the danger at the source. I will go to Zone 001 first." After all, he was in name only. The

first leader is usually useless, but it is very convenient when arranging administrative work. He is ranked first and no one has any objections. Now Li Zhiyan has become a tool to express his position and guide the trend. When others see it, they also leave.

Wenzhu continued to let the system project the images captured by the equipment of the thirty bodyguards. Once there was an abnormality that the patrolling people could not handle, she could respond in time. The speed of the Feng Chi Electric Donkey is just as its name suggests, and it is still enough for Fengyun Base.

With the system monitoring the screen, Wenzhu had nothing to do, so he took out his mobile phone to play Xiaoxiaole. Her philosophy is not to spend money. When the physical strength of this game is used up, she can play another game. There are five or six games on her mobile phone, which can kill time.

Fengyun Base also has a population of tens of thousands, so the probability of accidents is still high. If we have learned anything in the end of the world, it must be to accept reality and do our best, but if things don't develop as expected, don't blame yourself. Life is full of surprises, and the lives of others are even more so.

It's just that today's matter is related to the lives of tens of thousands of people. Wenzhu will not allow too many mistakes, at least not large-scale casualties and stampedes. This will not only affect the judgment of task completion, but also make her feel that her previous efforts have been in vain. After

half a year of hard work, this was the first time she had received strong support from the system, allowing her to absorb and convert land voluntarily donated by others. In the past, Taoyuan's expansion in area was actually a small matter. Each store was opened by Wenzhu after a lot of hard work. The only way was to operate the store, obtain turnover, and then use the turnover to unlock.

This expansion method is enough to open a few stores and create a commodity street, but it is not enough to carry out urban planning, resettle a large number of residents, and open large-scale industries. Wenzhu has always known that she is still far away from the original definition of Taoyuan. Now that she is finally getting closer, she feels very excited and hopes that the task will be completed satisfactorily and she will be lucky.

The advantage of playing Xiaoxiaole is that it doesn’t require much brain use. Wen Zhu said to the system while playing the game to consume five points of physical energy every day: "After the task is completed and the four venues are completed, should we hold a flowing banquet to celebrate? ? Now I still have the financial resources to run a running restaurant, right?"

As the scale of Mobile Taoyuan expanded, Wenzhu's authority became more and more flexible and free, especially after absorbing two enclaves, Wenzhu's authority was compared to that of the shop owner It's more like a city lord. Setting a festival to celebrate is also one of the city lord's responsibilities. Half of the expenses can be paid from public accounts and half from private accounts.

The system said: "Okay! It's time for us to determine a festival. I know that people in some small bases have written down the date they entered Taoyuan, and a festival may be formed. This kind of ritual commemoration is very important to mankind. Yes. Am I right?"

Wenzhu said: "That's right. And compared to going around killing or destroying things, committing suicide, it is very healthy to vent your emotions by celebrating festivals and carnivals."

System: " Carnival? Then security is another problem. What we did today can be regarded as a preview."

Wen Zhu used up the physical strength of this game, skillfully switched to the next game, and said without raising his head: "There are originally Nothing is perfect. If everyone follows the same set of detailed rules at all times, it cannot be called a human world. As long as no vicious events occur, it is our victory. Chaos, accidents, and ignorance are inherently order and stability. On the other hand, when the time comes, all system employees will be provided with transportation, coupled with round-the-clock surveillance, it will be enough."

As he spoke, Wen Zhu also began to seriously refine his plan. She just had an idea, and it wasn't time to think about it carefully yet. Now that the discussion has begun, she should do some work in advance and let the system record the memo. What she is doing now is also a round-the-clock job, there is no on and off work, it can be said that she is dedicated wholeheartedly.

In the past, when there was only one convenience store, it would be wrong to open the store in the morning to go to work and close it in the evening to go to get off work. You can also work at any time you want. If you want to take a break, you can close the door early. If you are closed for a day, no one can say anything.

It's different now. Every day when I open my eyes, I see countless people eating, drinking and having sex in Taoyuan, and the demand is endless. Not to mention that there are no weirdos in the apocalypse. In the apocalypse, everyone is a weirdo. Wenzhu has summarized all the opinions here. Some want tobacco, some want weapons, some want to increase the variety of toys in the small toy store, and even detail the appearance, function, and housework.

Wen Zhu: "...Housework robots are a different price."

Some of these demands are unreasonable, but some are very reasonable and must be dealt with quickly. Even those unreasonable ones reflected real public opinion and reflected certain needs. Even if Wenzhu delayed, he still had to deal with it. As time went by, she developed the habit of writing down ideas as soon as she had them, and working as soon as she had time. After all, if some ideas are not written down, they will really be fleeting and will be extremely unfriendly to her future work.

"Only beer and fruit wine will be provided at that time. Let them pee when they drink too much, and urinate when they drink too much. They should expel the alcohol quickly and don't get too drunk. Make legal propaganda videos in advance and play them everywhere. Don't make troubles just because they are drunk. Hmm. ...We still need to design some celebration process. I can’t just hide behind the scenes. Now it’s time to make an appearance. Since we’re going to make an appearance, we have to invite big guys from other cities to participate. It’s also time to show our world to the world. Muscles."

When it comes to ritual things, there is more to consider. Since you have invited distinguished guests, you have to arrange a dinner. The dishes and services of the dinner, and after the guests arrive, the carriage, horses, and accommodation all have to be considered. And it has already created such a huge formation. It’s okay not to take the opportunity to promote various projects.

"It's time to set up a secretary's office. I can't do so much work alone." Wen Zhu pondered.

She actually has a deep-rooted distrust of human beings, especially because she has been too busy in the past six months, and Wenzhu has not given herself the opportunity to develop staff. I really couldn't figure it out for a while, so I had to consider Ren Yujia first.

Ren Yujia has a good personality, stable emotions and a bottom line. Except that I don't know whether I can do communication work, everything is suitable. The most important thing is that Wenzhu believes in him.

In fact, apart from her, when the matter at hand is over, there will be more talents in Taoyuan who are good at communication and administrative work. However, Wenzhu does not trust them as much as he trusts Ren Yujia, so he does not dare to give the other party anything to participate, even Illusions that interfere with one's own behavior.

As the saying goes, it is easier to invite God than to send Him away.

The system also agreed with this and recommended to her the secretarial system employees in the mall: "These should be able to solve your urgent needs, and the appearance can be customized." This site has

no ads and a permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 105 105 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 105

Next chapter: Chapter 107 107 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 107

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy