When they were taking a break to eat, the mental outlook, speech and behavior of this group of people were all about showing off their identities and their sharp and neat uniforms. A sense of collective honor arises spontaneously. On the one hand, as a guest of Fengyun Base, I really felt their fear and flattery. How could I not feel beautiful?

On the other hand, they also know that what they are doing today is a good thing to help others. This feeling is different from fighting for survival. After basic needs are met, higher-level needs are met. Morality is a kind of luxury product in the development of human society. Being able to meet this kind of need that one has not even discovered, the spirit of these people is actually particularly high.

But they have also been tempered to some extent. They know that now is not the time to float, but they try to restrain themselves. Although they all looked down on the senior officials who exploited the bottom of the base to make money, no one showed it. The main reason is that this kind of thing is actually very common nowadays, and it is unavoidable in any base. And Wenzhu can be said to be here to take advantage of the situation, and making a fortune quietly is the most exciting development.

So when we returned to the house at night, the six of them slept in one room, sharing a bed on the floor and sharing a bed. They didn't fall asleep for a long time and kept chatting. The system was also monitoring for their safety. After hearing this, it was relayed to Wenzhu, who was surprised: "It's the first time I see Captain Zhou so lively, and so is Ren Yujia. Their physical data are all very active." Wenzhu smiled: "

This is the meaning of your existence and the changes you bring. Without you, they might still be living a hazy life, running around just for three meals a day, and they would not be so happy. Doing good deeds is what satisfies the human heart. Moralism, but it requires a stable environment and strong backing to realize it. Otherwise, bad intentions will only drag yourself into the quagmire and drag you to death."

She paused and said, "I am very grateful to you. If Without you, I would have been dead a long time ago. Without you, I would not have been able to get where I am today and create such happiness."

The system was a little shy: "It was mainly because of your efforts. If it hadn't been for binding you, I don’t know when I will meet someone who knows how to use me. I am just a tool, providing an opportunity. It is you who chose this development and realized your idea." Wenzhu drank some of their own in the

evening The fruit wine I brewed made me feel dizzy now, and my words were much sweeter than before. I blurted out: "You are not a tool, you are my friend, my traveling companion." The system was silent for a moment: "You are also my

friend. , the first friend."

It wanted to say that I will always be with you, but felt embarrassed at the same time. After a moment of hesitation, Wenzhu fell asleep in a relaxed state of mind and body. But it doesn't matter, the system thought like this, took a picture of Wenzhu sleeping, marked it as "my friend" and stored it in its core database. It secretly thought that we would always walk together, even if If the host is unexpectedly reassigned, it should never leave.

Not all members of the bodyguard team were sleeping that night. They actually took turns keeping watch, and some of them took turns going out to secretly investigate the situation. Before they came, they knew that under the watchful eye of Fengyun Base managers, everything they saw might be fake. You still need to use your own brain to understand the real situation.

Early the next morning, Wen Zhu got up and did morning exercises. She feels quite comfortable here, just like she usually does at home. When I was jogging around several small buildings in the morning, someone followed me and said softly: "The situation has been summarized. Overall, there is not much difference. It seems that they are sincere in joining. Last night, when our people went out to learn about the situation secretly, , Tianfeng also appeared and gave us some pointers. She seemed to be very willing to cooperate."