But his current main plans are still on family life and enjoyment. As for his career, he decided to make plans after recuperating.

Now Li Zhiyan also regrets why he insisted on going his own way, found so many women, and gave birth to so many children. He thought that he would have no problem raising a few children in his life. Unexpectedly, the storms of life will come at any time, and so will the whole world. Change as you say.

All the plans I made before are gone. Now the challenge of life is to start from scratch again.

After calming down, Li Zhiyan actually thought that even if he didn't encounter the variable Wenzhu, he would probably encounter other challenges. Once the situation turned upside down, his life would be in danger. That is to say, when he met Wenzhu, he was willing to protect the basic life of himself and his family. So just get off the slope and forget it. If you continue to struggle, who knows what misfortune may happen.

Maybe his ruthless and ruthless ways are only enough to cause trouble in a peaceful world, but it's not enough to be king and hegemon in this end of the world.

Thinking this way actually meant that he was a winner and a loser, to comfort himself. There are only so many options. Resistance is not an option at all, so I have to accept the reality and tell myself that the reality is not bad.

Just because he had initially figured it out, Li Zhiyan still had enthusiasm for doing things. According to Wenzhu's request, he first made a census of his base. Then divide everyone according to their place of residence, with 100 people making up a large team and ten people making up a small team. Each large team and small team has its own captain, with adults leading children, young adults leading old people, and everyone in need of help. If you are only responsible for yourself, the possibility of mistakes is very small.

The entire base is divided according to the place of residence. There are several areas. Each area is responsible for about ten brigades. The rosters submitted below are collected and verified. Each area also has its own person in charge. Once the roster is confirmed, If there are any mistakes in the data when it reaches Wenzhu, the person in charge will be responsible for it.

Like the staff brought by He Wenzhu, these people also rely on this performance. The idea of ​​​​entering the management of Taoyuan, so work is quite serious.

Through scanning and information integration, the system finally reduced the error to one thousandth. This is already good. No matter how hard Wenzhu tries, he can't change other people's work abilities on his own. You can only turn a blind eye to some things. For example, some people who register together as a couple or as a family may not necessarily be a real couple. Some people named as brothers and sisters may not be real brothers and sisters.

But no matter what, as long as they can successfully reach Taoyuan, these people will live under a new order and will naturally break away from the relationships they are unwilling to maintain. So Wenzhu didn't show any opinions, but turned a blind eye and didn't ask anything.

The food and ingredients in the warehouse have been taken out, and dry food for the preparation period and on the road was made according to the number of people, and distributed. Since the administration is unprecedentedly clear, this kind of food must be distributed to everyone, and each captain is responsible for supervising what is eaten, so there is no fear of corruption.

As for the crystal core on the public account, it is easy to deal with it. First, the occupancy fee should be paid to the entire base, secondly, the management should first carry out a division, and finally, some subsidies should be given to everyone.

You have to pay to enter Taoyuan, but it was actually Ren Yujia who started it. Because Wenzhu actually had no intention of taking over the base at that time. But now it has become a routine, and no one thinks it shouldn't be done.