Du Fen was used to living a hard life and couldn't bear to sit back and have nothing. Du Jingjing is a child, so she naturally wants to receive an education if she has the opportunity to go to school. But there can't be two people in the family who only eat and don't work. Setting up a stall in front of the school is a very successful way. It's not surprising for her to think of this.

Ma Linlin agreed very much: "Sister Fenfen, this is a great idea! To tell you the truth, the school cafeteria tastes very good and has many varieties, but it is not convenient for breakfast. The school time is also quite early, from the school gate to the cafeteria It's always too late to go back to the classroom! Especially the people who take exams. If there are no classes, the most people will take exams in the morning and evening, because they don't delay things. I think you can make hand cakes and pancakes. Food that doesn't dirty your hands and can be eaten cleanly must be very popular! Rice balls and other things should be sold at night!"

Seeing her strong support, Du Fen was a little uneasy: "I have this idea, but I don't know how to do it yet. It can't be done. Boss Wen didn't say that he could set up a stall... If it takes away her business, I, I don't want to..."

Ma Linlin quickly interrupted: "What's wrong with this? You can ask if it's okay. , I guess there are many people who have this idea. Although canteens and restaurants are delicious and cheap, they are not very convenient. There are more people now, and it is natural for people to want to do business. With so many people, not everyone can eat. Zombies, right? You have to find a way to survive. Even if Boss Wen doesn't have this intention for the time being, if one more person asks, she will be more likely to consider it."

Du Fang also agreed: "That's what I said too. Boss Wen is actually a A good man."

Dufen was thoughtful and stopped talking, but he was obviously very moved.

Although it was a small business, it still involved a lot. Ma Linlin stopped trying to persuade her and said to Du Fang, "I'm here today just because I have something to do with you. Zhao Xiran, I, and Wei Manman and the others in the hotel are preparing to Go far away before winter comes and kill more zombies to survive the winter. You also know that according to Boss Wen's behavior, there must be good things in winter, so you have to buy them. Can adults endure it, but can children endure this? I don’t need to tell you about the dangers of this time, but the benefits are obvious. You can consider it. But before I say it, I am just nominating. Everyone must agree whether you can join." Du Fang had some guesses in his heart, and after listening to

Ma Lin Lin, the others, and Zhao Xiran were also there, and they were a little interested, but they were not familiar with Wei Manman and the others.

Wei Manman is actually quite famous in Taoyuan. After all, the whole group is made up of handsome men and beautiful women, and they also randomly perform idol drama scenes in many places. It is indeed quite eye-catching. Coupled with the generous decision to have seven people permanently stationed in the hotel, it is very dramatic in itself.

Fortunately, Ma Linlin asked for an interview. This was also a two-way screening process. Even if she couldn't join for various reasons, she could just add a team. There was still some time before winter, and Du Fang had to at least go out to save enough supplies for the winter. . This is the first year of wintering in Taoyuan, so it can’t be any worse than previous years, right?

Wen Zhu stretched out at his desk and looked at the screen: "There are quite a few people applying to start a small business. It seems that the market is really booming." The

system said: "Yes, but what about the business license? How to carry out quality inspection and qualification control after issuance depends on your settings."