Man Shou screamed: "There are so many wolves, is it enough for the three of you to go down?"

Liu Bi said: "It's okay, wolves will also seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, just scare them away. Brother Zhao is a fire element, light a fire and hold on until It will be fine at dawn. Your mission is to prevent the wolves from coming in from other places, otherwise it will be difficult to fight. Slowly... you be careful." He

gave Wei Manwan a deep look and hurriedly left with the other two . Qiangzi ran the fastest because he was still worried about his relatives. The wolves that are able to go down the mountain do not necessarily come here specifically. They are all humans. Who should they eat? Of course, he also has other worries in his heart, which he won't say out loud.

After going downstairs, the wolves were approaching, and Qiangzi was very nervous. Liu Bi commanded him: "Don't you have wood-type powers? Quickly spawn these trees and bring them over for Brother Zhao to burn." As he spoke

, the wolves were very close, and their hair was yellowish, which is only found in the local area. It was a wolf, but it was very big, with big paws. Its green eyes were full of hunger, and its howling mouth was open and drooling. It didn't look normal. It was obviously a mutant species.

Liu Bi waved his hands, and a banging sound exploded in the ears of the wolves, and the air bullets penetrated into the flesh and blood of the wolves like breaking bamboo. This was his superpower, but the wolves had undergone mutations and were obviously much thicker and thicker. Liu Bi's air bomb made them squeak and retreat briefly, and then quickly pressed forward.

Qiangzi didn't dare to be distracted, so he tried his best to spawn trees under the suppression of Liu Bi's firepower, and brought them within the range of Zhao Xiran's skills to ignite them. Zhao Xiran then controlled these burning trees to fall into the wolves.

The mutation did not change the nature of the beasts to be afraid of fire. Many wolves' fur burned, and they immediately tried to escape with their tails between their legs. But the alpha wolf didn't want to retreat, and the wolves remained where they were after a commotion. The sound of banging and banging was heard endlessly, and there was a blazing fire in front of me. Fortunately, Hadron consciously gathered and burned the nearby flowers and trees to form a natural fire break, otherwise it might have caused a fire.

The wolves that were ignited learned how to roll to put out the fire without any guidance. Zhao Xiran frowned and concentrated on igniting each wolf. Paired with Liu Bi's air bombs, the wolves can be suppressed to death.

The stalemate lasted for nearly an hour. Seeing that it was getting dark, the wolves knew that their best time to attack was over, and finally retreated with a low growl. Qiangzi was already very anxious. When he saw the wolves retreating, he took the initiative to chase them. He only said one sentence: "I'll go over and see where they retreated to!"

Liu Bi and Zhao Xiran both knew what they were doing and didn't do anything to stop them, let alone He chased after her, but instead turned around and went upstairs to let the others pack their bags and prepare to return. Mr. Zhang didn't look very good. He was still experiencing a midnight terror even at his old age, and his house far away was burned to a mess. His endurance was quite strong.

The wolves also sent a small team to try to climb the wall and windows. Finally, after Liu Bi's advance deployment and everyone's concerted efforts, they failed. Wei slowly put away the wolf meat and said, "It's edible. Grill it when you get back. When you get there, Come and eat barbecue."

No one seems to have studied whether the meat of mutated animals is edible, and no one cares about it. The worst thing to do is to eat less first, then continue eating if nothing happens. As for accidentally eating too much and getting into trouble... then just stop eating from now on. It’s all meat anyway, so what bad thoughts can there be about meat?