After all, she is a heroine who has experienced the apocalypse and knows how to live.

Still not sure whether the other party was a friend or an enemy, Wei gradually fell in love with his vegetable patch first. But this is actually not surprising, because their vegetable garden is quite good. Not only is the fertile black soil, but there are also many types of vegetables, such as peppers, eggplants, tomatoes, Chinese cabbage, rapeseed, and water spinach, all of which grow very well. There is also a special shading pergola above. Judging from how well-hydrated these vegetables are, someone must be watering them regularly. Some of the vegetables inside are obviously sown in cycles. The last batch was harvested not long ago, and the new ones that have grown are just small seedlings. They are so juicy that it makes people greedy.

Everyone quickly reached an agreement: "That's what we should do, but we took advantage."

Liu Bi was more practical and said directly: "When the time comes, we will do it together, it will be very fast."

Zhao Xiran thought to himself, look Laiwei Manchuan's space has the ability to eliminate biological activity, so the people who put it in should also die, and the animals put in it should also die, but if it can be kept fresh, it should be quite powerful in preserving food. Wei gradually added more space, and it could even be used as a slaughterhouse.

It is a pity that besides Shuguang Base, I don’t know if there are any other places where there are a large number of farmed livestock for consumption. Except for people outside Dawning Base who want to eat meat, other than buying it from them, they have to hunt game themselves. At this time, no one cares about parasites or not. I'm almost starving to death. If I eat some meat, it's a festival. Who cares about that?

Wei slowly became generous, and others thanked him one after another. In order to liven up the atmosphere, Ma Linlin suggested: "I think you will be able to start this business of selling soil. Bringing a little back and forth will be an income anyway." There are not that

many native people in the city anyway, and others It's also difficult to get it back.

Although there is a lot of soil outside the city, there is not much suitable for planting. Moreover, the soil needs to be dug out and transported back. How can it not be a physical job? If there is no space or other means, the only option is to drive back and forth. If other people want to do this business, they can really bring a little bit back and forth and just make some hard-earned money.

And Wei Mianman, as long as there is room in her space, she can collect as much soil as she wants. It can be said that we have the ability to do this business and make it bigger and stronger.

If it were placed on the former heroine Wei Manman, she would certainly look down on this bit of business. Although you can make money, how much can you make? Not bothering enough. And if you go for retail, the selling process is quite long. The soil recovered in large quantities is sold in a steady stream, and the manpower required in the process is not worth it.

But now Wei slowly wants to live a higher-end, happier life, so he naturally has to think about how to express his value to Wenzhu.

Although she used to be a silly and sweet young lady, she is still a kind person who upholds the principles of truth, goodness and beauty, but she is not stupid. Wenzhu can provide her and everyone else with unique products, but she can't provide Wenzhu with unique benefits. How can she be a VIP forever?

Wei slowly believed that not only should he be cautious when staying in Taoyuan, he should at least gain Wenzhu's favorability, so that he could always be the first group of core customers to enjoy new luxury projects.