They originally planned to pay 50-50, after all, they would earn whatever they could find. The old couple had no fighting ability and had two children to raise, so they couldn't have much confidence when bargaining. They first proposed a 50-50 split. In fact, a 40-60 split is not impossible.

But if it's too little, they plan to give up. After all, it's not worth the trip, not to mention the risk of encountering murder and robbery.

Ma Linlin and others are also reasonable. The question they are most worried about is not how much they can get, but whether they can get back and forth safely. They approached Zhao Xiran because, firstly, he was trustworthy, and secondly, because he was capable enough. As for the reward, they could definitely divide it one more point.

Now their search party is larger than originally thought. Labor costs have not increased much. The total remuneration paid by the old couple is still 50% of the total amount, including 7% to Wenzhu. The remaining 43% will be divided according to head count.

Of course Wei Manman wouldn't be too little, he could have given up on revenge. But after years of struggling in the last days, Wei gradually realized that giving up his reward might not be a good thing, so he kept silent and accepted everything. And the Liu Bi she brought was more taciturn than Zhao Xiran, but he was also reliable in his work. Although the two of them were too sunny and cheerful when they got along, and from time to time they would perform romantic and ambiguous scenes between men and women like idol dramas, no one had any objections.

Wei Manman and the others have a car.

Not only does it include Jeeps and RVs that are easy to get on the road, Wei Manman even owns several luxury sports cars, including Porsches, Ferraris, McLarens, and Lamborghinis. In addition to these types of vehicles that Wenzhu expected, Wei Manman actually owns several tractors, excavators, and Dongfeng trucks. Not only do they have complete illustrations, but they are also unparalleled in terms of functionality.

The Zhang family originally lived in a single-family villa on the outskirts of the city. It had beautiful scenery, a high greening rate, and a small permanent population. It perfectly met their requirements in all aspects at the time. The disadvantage was that it was too expensive. Of course, the current disadvantage may be that this kind of wealthy area has been raided several times during the first batch of supplies. It is difficult to say how many good things are left in it.

Everyone knows very well that in a mansion like this, after most teams enter, they will first destroy it, take away everything they can, and destroy everything they can't take away. Especially at the beginning of the end of the world, people dont have a deep understanding of the scarcity of materials in the future, and a lot of things are wasted. If you are not a survival expert, it is actually difficult to discover the different uses of many things. It is very common to throw away or break them all immediately if you think they are useless.

It has to be said that this behavior also reveals a hatred of the rich. Things that they did not have the ability or qualifications to enjoy before can now be destroyed at will without feeling distressed at all. Many people find it very satisfying. As for whether this behavior is wasteful, will the destroyed things be of use to others? No one cares.

52 library

Reading history

Enter the book title or author

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern City

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily