Considering the coming winter, Wenzhu decided that from now until the end of winter, he would do his best to ensure accommodation, expand restaurants and bathhouses appropriately, and then quickly open the hotel to restore health.

The guests of the hotel are destined to be senior executives of major bases and big bosses. Therefore, Wenzhu adopts an invitation letter system. The system automatically generates invitation letters, fills in the names of potential users who meet the requirements, and then delivers them directly. Now no one is protecting anyone's privacy anyway, so no one can argue with Wenzhu about some impoliteness and can only accept it.

Originally, the system said that the invitation could suddenly appear around these people like magic and force them to notice it. However, Wen Zhu felt that this method was a bit scary, so she asked the system if the invitation could be delivered to them by drone first. In the base in the nearby city, it is true that it is ordinary.

Five-star hotels themselves are equipped with pick-up and drop-off services. Due to the special traffic environment in the world, most of them are equipped with helicopters. The scene of a drone delivering an invitation letter and then a helicopter picking it up was big enough, and the system was a little speechless: "I think drones and helicopters that can be dispatched on a large scale are more scary than magic."

Wen Zhu shrugged: "The shock of magic is not the direction I want. Helicopters and drones are just right."

Since she said so, the system will definitely not object and will immediately go through the process and start delivering the invitation letter. But because Taoyuan is a newly rising force, its reputation has not spread, and the delivery range is several hundred kilometers away. The emergence of drones is actually a horror story of the end of the world, which symbolizes that there is a very powerful force behind the invitation. power. Moreover, the drone cannot be intercepted under the control of the system, which makes people imagine Wenzhu's horror even more, so for a while, no one directly chose to leave to enjoy life.

For people who have experienced the industrial age and have a certain vision, after the emergence of mature drone technology, instead of enjoying life, they need a way to avoid having their heads blown by drones.

The more powerful a person is, the more they value their own life.

The five-star hotel has not yet welcomed its first batch of guests, but it has welcomed its first batch of people who applied to be security guards. Wenzhu was confused. She met several people in her office who insisted on talking to her boss and claimed to be looking for a job.

"If I remember correctly, I did not issue an announcement to recruit security guards. What do you think?" Wen Zhu's expression was complicated.

The handsome men and beauties in front of me really have their own characteristics, and they are all clean and decent. These are the first-class upper class people in the last days. It is easy for them to live in a hotel suite. Why would they apply to be a security guard?

52 library

Reading history

Enter the book title or author

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern City

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

urban romance

52 Library > Travel and Rebirth > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Shop and Back Factory