Wenzhu's bathhouse has been open for a while, but there are not many people who can afford high-end services, and the number of times is small. The small rooms are basically empty. A few people registered their information, received their cards, and went in separately, probably spending time An hour later, Wen Zhu thought about it and turned back to the branch.

At this time, a new group of customers had changed, and both sides were still full. When Wen Zhu walked over, he happened to see a robot security guard over 1.9 meters tall carrying a struggling man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks, and threw him directly at the reception. hall. The man was obviously unconvinced and kept struggling, cursing and swearing.

Seeing Wenzhu, the robot security guard complained loudly: "Boss, he beat people with food and wasted a lot of food!"

Before these robot security guards took up their posts, Wenzhu compiled a code of conduct for them. The most intolerable behaviors were theft, waste, fighting, and reproductive activities in impermissible situations. Currently, there is no place in Taoyuan that allows reproductive activities.

Therefore, the robot security guard also had his own views on good and evil, and he stared at Wen Zhuhou with displeasure when he saw that he was a little weak, but he quickly supported the man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks who was confident.

Wenzhu glanced at him: "How much wasted?"

The robot security guard said: "He overturned a pot of rice porridge and a cage of steamed buns onto other people. I stopped him and said that wasting food was not allowed. He also deliberately waste it to show me, grabbed a cup of soy milk and poured it...

Wen Zhu's face darkened.

This person who violated the store rules didn't know how powerful she was, but he subconsciously felt guilty. When he saw Wen Zhu's ugly face, he immediately became afraid and couldn't help but quibble: "I bumped into it accidentally! I didn't waste food. Those Isnt the food just for me? Boss, dont be too stingy. How can you open a store without losses? If you, the security guard, hadnt come to arrest me, I wouldnt be so scared. Id beat him with whatever I caught. Ah...this is not a big deal..."

The more he talked, the more confident he seemed, and his expression became a little more critical, as if the customer was God.

Wen Zhu sneered: "It's not a big deal? Can you exchange your life for this food? Don't take yourself too seriously. If you are in my territory, you must obey me. Opening a shop and doing business is all about doing good deeds. You Do you think I will support you as my father? What you wasted is all my stuff! You must compensate me!"

Although she didn't speak nicely and looked ugly, she seemed to be quite reasonable. As long as you are reasonable, you can mess around and make the other party suffer.

With this hallucinatory cognition, this person is also barefoot and is not afraid of wearing shoes. He said with a stick on his neck: "I have spent all the money in my pocket just to come to your store for a full meal. You ask me to compensate , I dont have it, I cant afford to pay..."

Wen Zhu smiled and interrupted what he was saying: "I don't want money, I want you to pay with your life."

The other party's expression immediately changed: "You...what do you mean? This is a black shop!"

Wen Zhu waved his hand and motioned to the bodyguards to take him out and hang him on a tree, where he would be electrocuted as usual. A cleaning robot was called from the other end: "Wash the floor."

This man came to eat first. He was dirty and smelled bad. After standing for a while, Wenzhu felt that even the floor was dirty.

She turned around and went out, came under the tree, and looked up at the man with the sharp mouth and monkey cheeks who was still struggling. The other party is shouting to save himself: "A shady store! This is a shady store! Hey, did you all hear that? She's going to kill someone!"

Seeing Wen Zhu coming over, the man was also very scared and said loudly: "Don't mess around! I'm from Shuguang Base. I've seen our Minister Chen. She won't let you kill people from Shuguang Base casually." !

The arc of blue light shot out from the electric baton in the security guard's hand. At first, the security guard, who looked a bit too reasonable and not too fierce, had an expressionless face, like a pervert, and pressed the electric baton. On the offender. The other party struggled desperately and shouted heartbreakingly. Tears quickly flowed down his face: "I was wrong, I was wrong! I don't dare to do it anymore! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just wasted something, I don't want to do it anymore." I dont dare anymore, ah, ah, ah, I dont deserve to die

Along with the increasingly weaker sounds of begging for mercy, the smell of barbecue filled the air, making people feel sick to their stomachs.

Wen Zhu's face was expressionless: "Increase the power until it carbonizes."

This is not because she is cruel, but because some healing power users are quite powerful. The flesh and bones of the living dead are not just talk. Wenzhu has developed the habit of making his enemies so dead that they will never die again. As a result of her superpower, her enemies would either be soaked or turned into charcoal when they died. At first, she felt disgusted and couldn't accept it. Human instinct is to be scared, disgusted, and resist when seeing the corpses of the same kind.

But now I'm used to it.

Wen Zhu turned around, picked up the electronic speaker brought by the sensible store manager, and looked at the dull crowd standing by the huge glass window of the branch. Numbness and fear were written on their faces, but they didn't seem to have a particularly hard time accepting the dead. They were probably used to seeing them in their own base.

"This is the first person to be punished for violating store rules. I hope everyone can take this as a warning. I don't care what kind of life you live in the base or how unaccustomed you are to my store rules. If you violate them, you will be punished. My rules are also very simple. You have to queue up, dont fight, dont waste things, dont engage in skin trading, and dont mess around without taking money. I hope you understand that I sell you things, but I am your God. The points you gave me can't buy these things anywhere in the world. It's such a big advantage. At least it saves me some trouble. Don't think that I have order here, be polite, and have a good service attitude. Now, you will go back to the end of the world, where you can be picky, show off your power, and be unreasonable. The rules here are as simple as this, if you violate them, you will die. Do you understand?"

Wenzhu reiterated the importance of rules, but received very few responses. This is because in the base, these people just need to remain silent. They have no right to speak, so they have developed the habit of saying nothing and observing the rules in silence in the face of intimidation and threats. Wenzhu clapped his hands and put down the electronic speaker and returned to the store, not caring about the indifference of these people.

She believes that with the lessons of life, rules will eventually be deeply imprinted in everyone's heart. It doesn't matter whether she responds loudly or not now. She was already fully prepared. I believe these people will spread this scene everywhere after they go back today, and no one will waste her food again in the future.

On this day, the entire branch received eighteen waves of customers, far exceeding their original expectations. The most time-consuming process is not queuing up to eat, but queuing up again to let people in after clearing the place. Some people inevitably took a chance and tried to get by with scanned day tickets while they were busy. It took employees a lot of time to deal with these emergencies. Wenzhu had to temporarily send twice as many shop assistants there to barely control it. situation.

On this day, Wenzhu achieved a turnover of nearly 100,000 yuan from only one branch.