Some people will be hard-mouthed and say that I didn't steal, I didn't take anything, how do you know that I stole it, this is slander. Wen Zhu could only sneer and let the robot in the town store go up and take it out directly.

Some people will be stunned, they didn't expect to be caught, and then they began to beg for mercy, pretending to be really helpless, and they were obsessed. The end is still controlled by the robot.

There are also people who are more powerful, and their mouths are flying up and down, saying that there is no explicit provision in the store rules that stealing is not allowed, and they do not say how to deal with theft, and they will not accept it if the penalty is heavy.

In the end, the unified processing is to pull into the blacklist and pop it up directly, cancel the account, and confiscate the balance. Don't be reasonable, it's unreasonable, Wen Zhu's words are very clear: "Here, I am the only truth!" Look elsewhere for yourself, can you buy these things at this price? It's too cheap, and I really think I'm doing charity, so easy to bully and handle? Since you are all shameless, then don't think about what face I have here. If I didn't kill you all, you're lucky! You can't steal from others, do you still need to talk about this?

For a while, everyone buzzed and whispered, and they all gave up a wider circular open space around Wen Zhu, as if for the first time they found that Wen Zhu was not only civilized - although she also killed people, the frequency and intensity were not comparable to any base leader, and doing business was not only fair, it was simply a big coin, so everyone also had unrealistic estimates of her moral level.

People who try to steal things have never been broken, but because swiping the card is very smart, many places are swiping the card first to get the goods or enjoy the service, so there is no way to steal, and in some places there are Wenzhu in charge, and they dare not try when there are not too many people.

Those who have tried it will also be blocked, but the effect of killing chickens and monkeys is not as good as today, because there are the most people today.

Wen Zhu simply drove the people out, and told the rest of the people by the way: "If you can't help it, you can all try it."

Probably because she said it too clearly just now, everyone realized that Wen Zhu was neither a soft persimmon nor a benevolent fairy, but a woman with strong wrists and no humanity, besides, in other places, it was really impossible to buy such cheap good things, so everyone expressed their loyalty. On the one hand, he praised Wenzhu's compassion, and on the other hand, he said that he was definitely a good citizen who abided by the law.

In fact, these words are just for listen.

Wen Zhu smiled: "Don't be like this, you can steal if you want, anyway, it will only be you who will lose, anyone may lose, only the dealer will always win." I can say it in advance, and the next time I get angry, I don't have to kick it out.

As soon as these words came out, everyone was even more drenched in cold sweat, and repeatedly assured that not only did they not have that kind of rebellious thoughts, but even supervised others.

Wen Zhu's expression softened: "If the report is true, there will be a reward for points."

Everyone's minds suddenly came alive. If it was said that Taoyuan was my home, and catching thieves by everyone was a clever statement, now it has become a righteous move driven by interests, and many people are gearing up. Wen Zhu didn't really expect them to say this, after all, there is a system, and it is unlikely that they will succeed in stealing something, but this can divide the crowd and prevent them from feeling that they are one with others, and even collude with others to deal with Wen Zhu, and at the same time, it also makes all those who have the heart to do something fearful, which can effectively reduce the occurrence of petty theft.