Such days are naturally much better than before. Although there is still a lot of fighting, it is important to have a place to provide hot water at the end of the day, delicious food, safe and comfortable accommodation, and at a low cost, so that people can feel happier as a result.

Like a frequent customer, the mind has been opened, not only the crystal nucleus, anything valuable can be exchanged for points, and it is not necessarily cheaper than the crystal nucleus, so even Zhao Xiran will pick up garbage these days. They did experiments, collecting various things to exchange and jotting down the value as a reference. At present, this price list is very popular with the customer base, and some newcomers are even willing to spend money to buy it when they hear about the existence of this thing.

There are a lot of things in the city, broken copper and iron, discarded steel bars, broken calculators, ballpoint pens, books, jewelry, and even tree branches, all of which have been tried and stuffed.

At present, in addition to crystal nuclei, the most expensive little thing is naturally jewelry. Therefore, in fact, there is a wave of searching for gold, silver and jewelry in the city, and some people who respond quickly have saved tens of thousands of points, and they are suddenly rich, and they are looking forward to Wenzhu opening a few high-end stores.

Since the topic has come here, Zhao Xiran suggested: "I don't know if there is a machine for exchanging points that is relatively large, and some things can't be put in, and we can't get them back." Moreover, it seems that the boss will keep expanding your territory, and I don't know if you will need some hired workers to do cleaning and cleaning and other work. If some jobs can be provided, it can also drive consumption.

This is a very simple truth.

Even though the price of Taoyuan is recognized as low now, there are many people who can't afford it, such as the bottom people in the base where two people have negotiated cooperation. It's hard for them to even live, and even if they open a branch, they won't be able to consume. Give them a job and issue points, then these people's points will only be spent in the store, so that they can not only complete some simple work at a relatively low price, but also let these people survive, and earn back the points they have been given.

When these people have better living conditions, the quality of their labor will also change, and they may not be of other use in the future.

Just looking at the prices of Taoyuan, you can know that although Wenzhu advertises himself as an ordinary businessman, he does not make money regardless of others' lives and deaths. Otherwise, she has too many things that are priceless and should only be in high-end business. Taoyuan lives up to its name, and still wants to create a leisurely and rich life. That's why he made this suggestion.

Although Zhao Xiran likes to be alone, he is not naïve and ignorant of the world, and his knowledge is still good. Wen Zhu said: "I'm thinking about this too, but not now." There are large exchange machines, but you reminded me that the place to exchange points should have a special room, which is convenient.

Everyone nodded in agreement, all in agreement. But after all, this is a matter of the future, and I don't care very much, only the flexible mind, and I am already thinking at this time, even if those cars, motorcycles, and electric cars in the city are broken and can't be driven again, but as long as I find a way to move them back, the parts on it can always be used. Even if it can't be repaired and can't be sold as a car, it is always worth as scrap metal. Compared to risking his life to kill zombies, this garbage picking up work is still easy to do.

It's just that the traffic in the city is the same as outside the city, almost all of them are blocked, and there are zombies blocking the road, and it is not easy to pick up the large rags, and the first important thing is to open the road. No one used to open the road, because of the debris of abandoned buildings, cars on the road, and even man-made roadblocks, which not only hindered people's movements, but also made it difficult for zombies who were not flexible to climb high and low to catch up with humans in complex roads.

In the past, everyone had a tacit understanding, neither willing to make wedding clothes for others, but also aware of the necessity of barricades. Now that everything is tied to points, their minds are up to tidy up their roads. But this is not a simple matter, first of all, it requires a lot of people, and it must be organized. These people are somewhat detached from the organization, and even if they have the intention of taking the lead in cleaning up the garbage at this moment, they will not say it, but they will not discuss it.

Wen Zhu opened the panel and looked at it.

The turnover is already full, and you can open a new store. There are gas stations, ready-to-wear stores, and hotels to choose from.

Wenzhu pondered for a moment and decided to open a ready-to-wear store. As Ma Linlin said, the cold season is coming, and it is not too early to start preparing winter clothes at this time. The hotel has a flat capsule hotel at this time, which is not an urgent need, as long as it has been expanded, then it should not be a problem to absorb everyone who can come over in winter.

Gas stations are even less necessary. Even if there are gas-guzzling cars, they dare to go out with their own fuel, and there are not many of them. In Wen Zhu's judgment, if you open a car repair shop first, and then open a gas station, then you can drive each other, and there are many businesses that can be done.

But now there is no option of car repair shop, so Wen Zhu doesn't think about it.

She had already made her decision without consulting anyone. Although market research is to be done and is important, Wenzhu does not give anyone the illusion that he can control himself, nor does he want to develop any friendship with customers. Of course, it is good that everyone can live in harmony, but it is inevitable and unnecessary to show preference among customers and engage in proximity and distance. Adhering to the work ethic is her kindness to all her customers who are as fair as the sun.

Wen Zhu is already very comfortable living alone, and she doesn't feel lonely and lonely at all, so she doesn't need to find a way to solve it - she has a system, the spiritual world must not be empty, and all aspects of enjoyment are always several steps ahead of customers.

However, the regular customers have met Wen Zhu a little more, and they trust her ability very much, and they also know that this is the only person who can do many magical things and make their lives much easier and happier, so they naturally have more closeness psychologically. I asked about the RV for a while. The keen person asked, "There should be a store that sells cars in the future, right?" Smelling the boss's RV, it looks quite majestic.

Wen Zhu said with a smile: "At present, there is no such plan, mainly because there is no environment where you have to drive a private car." If it develops in the future, then this store should also have it.

Ma Linlin muttered in a low voice: "Of course, the current life is already very good, but if it is as good as before... That's good.

Her voice was small, and she was completely speaking for herself, so even if Wen Zhu heard it, she didn't react at all, she simply said goodbye to everyone and went back to the house to rest.

Ma Linlin's idea is actually the idea of many people. Everyone has accepted the reality of the coming of the end times, and also knows that it is likely to be difficult to go back to the past - such a huge natural disaster, coupled with a completely changed climate, it can be seen that the disaster suffered by human beings, the species at the top of the food chain on the earth, is far from over, and in the future, who knows if it will get better?

However, the emergence of Taoyuan has brought new hope, and many people have expectations for life in their hearts. People always feel that all the conveniences and enjoyments of life that they have Xi should be taken for granted.

"Isn't it true that everyone should have a life?"

No matter what the facts are, people can't help but think this way in their hearts. For example, the capsule hotel is now an excellent accommodation condition, but after living in it for a long time, I found it inconvenient and uncomfortable. The previous accommodation environment and experience can't help but make people remember.

Taoyuan will continue to develop and upgrade, that... Will there be a day when everyone will return to the pre-apocalyptic life?

This expectation was planted in everyone's hearts.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.