So this pizza Wenzhu found that everyone was rolling it up and eating it, which was convenient and fast, but it was still a little hot when it was just served on the table.

In addition, the staple food during the banquet is scones, white flour cakes sprinkled with sesame seeds, sandwiched with a thin layer of brown sugar, the taste is very good, it is conceivable that it is the high-end staple food of Fengyun base. The dough cake is fluffy and firm, steaming hot when torn open, and there is a sweet smell of brown sugar, and when you bite into it, the crispy shell and fluffy interior complement each other, which is perfect.

Li Zhiyan explained: "This big oven was originally built to make a large number of staple foods at once, and apple pie and pizza are considered to be incidental. It's hot, it's not easy to bake something once, and the fire is still not extinguished, and there are still people baking cakes.

Wen Zhu nodded, swallowed the pizza in his mouth, and said, "The baked cake has less moisture and is easy to preserve, which is very economical." But people can't just eat scones, and now these people have eaten good things. It's one thing to know in my heart that the situation is difficult and I don't have a choice, and gluttony and hunger are not something that can be fooled.

Li Zhiyan slapped the table as if he had met a bosom friend, and sighed very emotionally: "Who said it wasn't!" Boss Wen can see the root of the matter! When we were young, who didn't hear from our family about how to eat bran in difficult times before? Let's just say that when we were young, who did not suffer hardships and sins? My family was in the countryside, and when I was three or five years old, I went to the field to collect ears of wheat and work with adults. But when we had a child ourselves, the child didn't even know the ears of wheat! Isn't that what you say?

Wen Zhuxin said, who is with you and us, I am at least twenty years younger than you!

But she didn't say anything, just nodded. Li Zhiyan vomited the bitter water of Versailles, and his words all showed his hard work, embarrassment, and humanity as a family member, and how good the life of the people in the base lived after him, and the subordinates around him began to pat on the back, skillful and sincere, like a self-contained ecosystem.

Although he was indifferent, Wen Zhu also agreed with what Li Zhiyan said, and the team was not easy to bring.

Except for some people who naturally like male thieves and female prostitutes, and as long as they can satisfy their desires in this area and can kill people casually, they don't have any requirements for life and enjoyment, who doesn't yearn for a better life? In particular, there are not many of these perverts who don't care about eating, drinking, and lazing daily life as long as they can be perverted casually.

Everyone has come from a peaceful and beautiful life, and even if they live hard, they are not as bitter as they are now. And this kind of suffering has no end in sight, and it may die at any time. In this case, people's psychology and emotions are very difficult to control, and it is impossible to be very calm, some people can't stand it, collapse and commit suicide, some people will kill people indiscriminately, and some people can't do murder and suicide, but they don't want to live anymore, and they can't struggle at all.

No matter how hard you struggle, no matter how good your life is, you can't compare the quality of life with people at the same level before the end of the world.

Even if you get mixed into the supreme leader of a base, although it is not bad, but before the end of the world, there were people in a provincial capital city with heads and faces, luxury houses, famous watches, famous wines and luxury cars, and countless material comforts, but now they are gone. Li Zhiyan is not without a sense of disparity in his heart, nor is he not depressed.

So after a detailed discussion in the afternoon, he didn't have any strong resentment towards the reality of Wen Zhu's entry, although he hadn't completely complied with it, but he didn't hurry up and plan to turn the tables back. What's the point? What can you enjoy by managing the base with all your might? Even if he risked his life to take back the title of the only person to say from Wen Zhu, what could he do?

Isn't it about continuing to be a cow and a horse for these unmanageable people?

Anyway, Li Zhiyan thought so, although he pretended to be crazy with wine and sprinkled a lot, but after venting once, Li Zhiyan slept soundly that night.

Wen Zhu couldn't see that he was working a business trip, and others easily threw the pot, so he sneaked into his bedroom in the middle of the night and shook him awake: "Hey, Boss Li, someone bought your life with me, do you want to buy it back?"

If this person is not tamed, Wen Zhu will not leave with confidence.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.