Who knows, something happened anyway?

The dragon and tiger walked inside, all the way into the small living room, and several men and women behind them exchanged glances with each other, each sneaky in their own way, but they all kept quiet.

Who knows, as soon as the two people in front of them entered the house, they exclaimed one after the other: "Huh?!" What's going on?

The surprise infected the people behind, and all the people squeezed in, and someone rushed over and shouted: "Wei Chi! Captain Chi! Why are you hurt so badly? Doctor, doctor, can he still be cured? Big brother, big brother, call the healing team over!

screamed so loudly that Li Zhiyan's forehead was bruised, and he shouted angrily: "What are you shouting? He assassinated the distinguished guest, and he wanted to kill me, and it is not a pity to die! It's enough to have a breath now, and then I'll drag him to the back mountain and bury him, and you all go and watch!

In Fengyun Base, crimes such as betrayal and anti-water not only have to be tortured and buried, but also have many onlookers to set an example. Let the doctor rescue is to make him sober and accept the punishment, and the healing team is a healing ability, with a high status in the base and a good treatment, in order to use good steel on the blade to save him? He deserves it too?!

Li Zhiyan's words stunned the nine people who had just come in, and they didn't know what to say for a while. What does it mean to assassinate a distinguished guest, what does it mean to want to assassinate a distinguished guest but want to kill Li Zhiyan? They don't understand.

Looking at Wen Zhu, who was sitting at the tea table with a calm face and drinking tea, a group of people suddenly felt that she was unfathomable and could not be offended.

It's not that no one tried to argue for Wei Chi, and looked at Wen Zhushang's eye medicine meaningfully: "Big brother, there is something wrong with Wei Chi, he has been injured so seriously and he has received enough lessons, they are all his own brothers, how can they be for outsiders..."

This is actually quite in place, Tianfeng Xindao, who is aware of the situation but can pretend not to exist outside the matter, if you change the time point and change the comparison of strength and weakness, Li Zhiyan will definitely turn a big thing into a small thing, but just now... Wen Zhu didn't know where to take out Serdyukov, at the beginning of the tension and the situation was changing rapidly, Li Zhiyan didn't have time to think about it, and then had an epiphany at the tea table, and immediately sweated profusely, not daring to do any tricks.

At present, Wen Zhu has three abilities, who doesn't know the horror of the space ability? She can conjure weapons at will, who knows if she can turn Li Zhiyan's head away at will? Heat/Weapons/Weapons and abilities have their own strengths and weaknesses, but as you can imagine, they are terrifying when they get close. Wen Zhu was sitting next to him, what else could Li Zhiyan do?

Other people's lives are gone in order to find the way, and if you die, then there is nothing!

When Li Zhiyan heard his subordinates say this, he didn't dare to vent his anger on Wen Zhu's side, so he raised his hand and smashed the teacup on the man's head, and vented his fear like thunder: "Outsider, outside fart!" You fucking give me a long face in front of outsiders! A bunch of waste, I want Lao Tzu to clean up the mess for you, he dares to do it here today, who knows who he wants to kill! If you intercede with him again, you will all be his accomplices!!

Everyone looked at each other, stayed in place, and subconsciously looked at Tianfeng, one of the insiders, trying to get a hint. What's wrong with this, Boss? He wasn't like that before.

Because the impact was too great, except for the unlucky guy who was smashed in the head by a teacup, no one even felt embarrassed to lose face.

Tianfeng didn't dare to make a big move, and used his eyes and micro-expressions to signal him to shut up quickly. She has always been a good person, and she gets along well with Wei Chi, who hates dogs, let alone these people? The crowd believed her, and they fell silent. Tianfeng stood up at the right time to persuade: "Big brother, everyone is also worried about you, Wei Chi is crazy and bold, how can they think of it?"

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and said that this was what they meant, and by the way, they condemned Wei Chi, who was lying on the ground with his chin shattered and his chest frozen, but he was still awake.

Black Bear Lieutenant Chi: ...

Li Zhiyan took a deep breath and waved his hand weakly: "Okay, you all go out, and go to the back mountain to gather later." Tianfeng, you also go out, remember to call someone to wash the floor. Smell boss, let's talk in a different place?

Wen Zhu stayed out of the matter, but it was obvious to the naked eye that he was in a good mood: "Okay, ask someone to wash the strawberries and oranges I brought by the way, and Boss Li will also taste them."

A storm subsided, and when the banquet was held in the evening, there was no trace of anyone except that their faces were a little pale or a little black, and one of them had a bandage on his head.

It seems that everyone is very experienced, Wen Zhu sighed.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.