Saying that, she was really a little moved, took the Coke bottle and thought about it, and sighed: "It's a pity, the Dawning Base probably won't give us this opportunity, but the Fengyun Base can look forward to it." This kind of thing can't be rushed, alas... I had to be a mediocre businessman.

This shameless and outrageous speech made the system silent for a few seconds before speaking: "I advise you not to seduce me, it's not right to do so."

Wen Zhu smiled: "You are too conservative in your speech, why did you learn to hide from humans?"

The system paused, tore off the fig leaf, and said calmly: "After all, our behavior still has to pay attention to the bottom line." The more intrigue you pay, the more intrigue you put in to break through the bottom line to complete the mission and conquer the city, which seems to be only good for the system, but in fact it will cause endless trouble. This has been proven after sufficient calculations and experiments. Therefore, when we choose a host, we will also consider the quality and ethics of the other party. Your moral level is not high, but it is in the upper middle of the group, and I don't think you will really do anything to do it... Oh, you're kidding, are you?

After saying a lot seriously, the system finally understood unfamiliarly, Wen Zhu is a human being, and there is a human way of expression. It felt a bit of a novelty, as Wen Zhu seemed to treat himself as if he were one of his kind.

Wen Zhu shrugged: "Of course."

The system thanked me seriously: "Thank you for your willingness to treat me the way you treat my kind, it's very warm." But what I haven't said just now is that you are just a passerby in these mission worlds, and the more you invest your energy in it and change yourself, the easier it will be to be reluctant to leave, and even want to live forever here and become the only king, this is just a path to destroy you, so I am very happy that you will not choose this way. I hope to be able to accompany you for a longer time and be your assistant, Wenzhu.

"It's quite touching." Wen Zhu couldn't hold back, he said a word like a complaint, and promised the system with a correct attitude: "Don't worry, I won't do this, I only do what I can, poisonous vegetables, domination, it's not my wish."

She felt that what the system said was a little sensational, and she couldn't stand it, but she felt that it might just be the truth of the system, and there were some emotional components, but not much, so she couldn't reply to the system's expectations. However, she also hopes that the cooperation between the two will be long and friendly.

With a driver in charge, Wen Zhu hardly had to worry about anything on the road, but the convoy stopped halfway, and Wen Zhu inevitably had to go down to find out the news. Wang Xiaolong came over very enthusiastically: "It's the Fengyun base who came to find fault, this is a common thing, Uncle Zhao, they can solve it, Boss Wen..."

After figuring out what was going on, Wen Zhu was no longer curious, and she didn't mean to go up to take a look, and when she saw Wang Xiaolong's thoughts written on her face, she refused bluntly: "No."

After speaking, Wen Zhu got into the RV and closed the door again.

What Wang Xiaolong wanted to say, Wen Zhu could probably guess that he was either going to take an RV or say something more offensive. Wen Zhu didn't have any intention of making friends with this kind of sick little kid, and he wasn't afraid of offending his father or his mother at all, but he didn't care about talking too much, so he simply interrupted the other party.

She didn't have any superfluous emotions in her heart, only a spicy duck neck.

After walking all the way, Wen Zhu ate snacks all the way, and he didn't even want to eat when he arrived at the meal. But it doesn't matter, because they're in place. Zheng Hongzhuo waited at the door of the canteen with a group of high-level officials, and the convoy rushed in and parked in the huge open-air cement parking lot.

Wen Zhu's car was still in the middle of a pile of cars. She didn't mind, got out of the car directly, and instructed the driver: "You follow me, adjust to the state of a bodyguard, and be on alert."

Because it is rented, the driver has a high degree of intelligence, and there are different states and modes, Wen Zhu is at least very relieved that he will not be deceived by others to leave him, so he is very relieved to let him follow. As for the fact that the system employees don't eat, Wen Zhu believes that no one will care.

Zheng Hongzhuo had already greeted him with a smile: "Boss Wen, I've been looking forward to you for a long time!"

Wen Zhu also smiled and stepped forward to shake hands with him, and Zheng Hongzhuo introduced important people to Wen Zhu one by one. Minister Zheng and his two female vice ministers Wen Zhu are of course already very familiar, but another focus today is actually Wang Xiaolong's father, Wang Bin. As soon as Wen Zhu saw that someone looked a little similar to Wang Xiaolong, his expression was quite gloomy, and there was Officer Lin standing behind him, so he knew his identity.

Although Wang Bin dotes on his son, his means and strength to play with power should not be weak, so that characters like Zheng Hongzhuo have to take care of it.

Because Wang Xiaolong and others were captured and devastated, it is estimated that this wave of people will not be happy to cooperate with Wen Zhu, and they should want to kill her, strengthen their strength, and simply overthrow Zheng Hongzhuo who does not stand on their own people to take revenge. And the reason why Zheng Hongzhuo is so enthusiastic and so fanfare can be imagined also has the meaning of pushing Wen Zhu to oppose them and make profits for himself.

Anyway, everyone present has an average of 800 hearts and eyes, and so does Wenzhu himself.

In addition to Wang Xiaolong, the important people in this base are the leaders of various departments. The base under his rule has a number of well-structured and scientific departments, such as the Field Support Department, the Logistics Department, the Security Department, the People's Livelihood Security Department, the Personnel Department, etc., as well as hospitals, schools, public stores and other social departments.

Wen Zhu memorized their information one by one, and followed the enthusiastic Zheng Hongzhuo into the cafeteria. Because there is a slaughterhouse, so this meal is very rich, killing pig dishes on more than a dozen, pig's head meat, braised pork, shredded meat, stewed bones, pork meatballs, sauerkraut white meat stewed vermicelli, pig blood sausage, braised large intestine, etc., all in pots, high base, chicken dishes are also a lot, and there is even a ginseng chicken soup, which can be regarded as a table dish that is very dedicated to rectification.

Zheng Hongzhuo is the host, Wen Zhu is the guest, Wang Bin and Minister Zhao all have a share of the guests, the big round table in the middle is full of ten people, and the rest are scattered on other tables. Someone wanted to beckon Wen Zhu's driver to eat at other tables, but Wen Zhu refused: "He doesn't have to eat."

Many people's eyes changed, but they did not continue to give in enthusiastically, allowing the driver to stand silently behind Wen Zhu, like a silent iron tower.

Zheng Hongzhuo picked up a pair of slightly rough bamboo and wooden chopsticks and handed them to Wen Zhu, and said with a smile: "The big pot of dishes, in terms of taste, is not as fine as the Wen boss's shop, but fortunately, it is freshly killed and eaten, fresh and delicious, and please Wen Boss appreciates it."

Wen Zhu took the chopsticks and said with a smile: "Commander Zheng is really too modest, what's wrong with this table?" But this time, I came over and brought some samples, so let's try them.

As she spoke, she reached into her backpack and pulled out one packing box after another, piling them all over the table. There are a total of ten round tables in the room, except for the three tables occupied by the leadership, the other tables are all meritorious people who go out on field duty, so Wen Zhu does not make any differences, one table has a box of garlic and oil and wheat vegetables, and one box of fried hairtail.

Looking at the backpack that definitely couldn't hold so much perfectly packaged food, everyone was silent.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.