CoCo could still understand this command, nodded again and again, and replied obediently: "I understand!"

Wen Zhu nodded, and was a little suspicious: "Is it too long to go to work?" Do you want me to buy you another colleague to change shifts?

CoCo showed an aggrieved expression like a puppy: "But I'm from the system, I won't be tired."

Wen Zhu felt a sense of conscience, and felt that he was not too tired to be considerate of the employee at work, but as if he wanted to deduct his salary. But since CoCo said so, of course Wen Zhu would not insist: "Okay, you have to be careful at home alone, and communicate with KIKI and them more after work to learn from experience, especially some customers, even if they live in, it may be more dangerous, don't relax the monitoring."

System employees can be through work, communication for a small level of improvement, a long time can be from three stars to three and a half stars, the ability to deal with tasks, speed, and the ability to communicate with people will be improved. And they have their own staff dormitory, although it is only a small room, which is neatly arranged with a dormant chamber full of science and technology and cold light, but for intelligent life, it seems to be very comfortable.

As for CoCo, they can't intelligently and automatically avoid keywords such as "system" that reveal their secrets, Wen Zhu was shocked and feared that the wall would have ears, and was comforted by the system: "Others won't hear it, they will only hear random distorted reasonable and harmonious statements, and the host doesn't have to worry."

Wen Zhu is mainly afraid that others will know that CoCo is not human, which will inspire violence and make their work environment more unsafe. But since the system said it, Wen Zhu couldn't help but be curious: "Then what if someone guesses that I'm so powerful all by the system?" You can't twist this, can you?

System: "Yes..."

It fell into an eerie silence and quickly asked, "What do you think?"

It is estimated that the system did not expect this kind of thing before, and it has not encountered it. Wen Zhu was very calm, shrugged, and looked at the list of programs: "I don't care about anything." Isn't it just guessed that the card is the end? Although it is safer to have a secret, and it is more convenient for me to pretend to be forced, but this hole card is guessed and cannot be opposed, so what do I care? Would you leave me just because someone guessed I had a system?

The system is categorical: "This can't be. It also takes energy to find a suitable host, the budget for this is limited, and there are very few qualified hosts, so if possible, everyone does not want to change hosts, not to mention that we do not have confidentiality regulations, and the main reason for distorting the statements of system employees is to avoid causing problems to the host. In fact, if the host wants to make a big deal about getting the system, well... We don't have to stop it, either.

But if it's sliced, or killed, there's nothing the system can do.

Wen Zhu knew what the meaning of the system was, but she wouldn't be sliced, so she didn't answer the conversation, but just said, "That's it." Being known by others that I have a system and can't influence me, just know it.

When she arranged the daily program, Zhao Xiran and Ma Linlin entered the convenience store one after the other, and when they saw the screen on this side, the four of them immediately rushed over.

Ma Linlin was pleasantly surprised: "Can I watch this TV?" Can you really watch it? How did you do that?

She wasn't a person who liked to watch TV dramas much, she was a very busy self-employed owner before the end of the world, busy with business all day long, and she couldn't buy and sell goods. But after four years of the last days, everyone has a hungry attitude towards entertainment, because in reality, there are some quarrels that can be regarded as entertainment, or at night.

But for women of childbearing age like Ma Linlin, they know the trouble of contraception and the misery of pregnancy, and they can't do things at night, after all, family planning supplies are limited, and they are still very widely used.

Besides, venereal diseases still exist, but there are very few medical treatments.

Although the capsule hotel is good, you can also watch the small screen to relieve boredom and help sleep, and the content inside is also very rich, but it is also very expensive. Ma Linlin and the three of them really want to live here permanently, like Zhao Xiran, but it costs a lot of points, what kind of family dares to build like this!

Therefore, after understanding the price of the capsule hotel and calculating the accounts, Ma Linlin immediately set consumption standards for all three of them. And as far as she knows, the TV in this rest area is free for people to watch, how can she not be excited when she sees Wen Zhu arranging the program list?

Even Zhao Xiran, who has a lot of money, is of course not the unjust leader who scatters coins all over the world, he also kept a reasonable safe distance from Ma Linlin and them when he entered the door, and he also stood together at this time, waiting for Wen Zhu's answer at close range.

Wen Zhu smiled: "Yes, I'm going to leave for a few days, make clear the arrangements in the store before leaving, if you want, you can wait for a while, this TV will be available immediately, but there are only a few channels, you have to change the channel to find CoCo."

The remote control, of course, she will not give to the customer.

Some of them are very good to watch, who will pick? The four of them immediately sat down obediently on the sofa. However, they are not completely without problems, or Ma Linlin said: "The boss is going out?" Where to go? When will you come back?

This is a very normal question, and Wen Zhu is also willing to answer: "Go and talk to Shuguang Base, Fengyun Base to talk about business, if it goes well, it will be three or four days, if it doesn't go well, it will be earlier, I will arrange things in the store, you don't have to worry, everything is as usual."

The people who have survived until now are all smart people, although Ma Linlin is not a person from a big base, but she has a flexible brain and good popularity, she immediately became nervous when she heard this, obviously she knew what business Wenzhu was going to discuss: "Boss, your business is negotiated, it won't affect the supply here, right?" Are you planning to open a branch?

Wen Zhu glanced at her with a smile: "Don't worry."

I didn't say a word about it.

Ma Linlin was also very vigilant and didn't ask at all.

Wen Zhu made a list of programs, adjusted the channel to a variety show, took a few steps back, and watched with satisfaction the bright colors and clear pictures that appeared on the large screen TV.

Well, this TV set should also bring a lot of turnover, how can you watch TV without eating and drinking snacks and drinks. After nodding to Ma Linlin and the others, Wen Zhu left the rest area quickly, she still had a lot of things to arrange.

The next stop is the Capsule Hotel.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.