Even with chilled oolong tea, Wen Zhu sweated after eating. She couldn't help frowning: "This body is too real, high-tech products, it's amazing."

In order to take care of the human user's sense of experience, the customized body is made of biotechnology, the specific principle Wen Zhu didn't understand too much, in short, understand that this thing is made of meat, of course, it will sweat, tears, eat, drink and Lazar, the main thing is a sense of reality, so it will sweat after eating a big meal, and it is normal, even the hair is stuck to the face.

Wen Zhu: "..."

It's a bit unnecessary.

She hurried into the bathroom, undressed, and prepared to take a shower.

The system popped up again: "Do you want to upgrade the bathroom?" Whatever you want, you've got it all here.

Wen Zhu was speechless: "You're a bit like a little psoriasis advertisement everywhere that can't be turned off, you know?"

The system sounds aggrieved: "I'm not!" Isn't it because you have a need, and you've mentioned it before? And upgrading the bathroom is not expensive, the jacuzzi plus various additional services, only less than 10,000 points, but can be used indefinitely! Produced by the system, it is really cost-effective! It also comes with music, movies and TV and other entertainment! But this requires you to be a member, and like other users of the platform, we respect copyright very much!

It looked like it was really insulted.

Wen Zhu always felt that he seemed to have grasped the lifeline of the system. But what the other party said is right, she really wants the bathtub, and it doesn't matter if she buys it, but this kind of atmosphere of excessive sales can't be promoted, Wen Zhu still criticized the system very coldly: "You do sales for KPIs, I understand very well, but like this kind of private time, my private life, can your sales work be stopped?" This makes me feel that the relationship between the two of us is just pure money, and there is no friendship and dependence at all, which affects my spending money on you, do you understand?

The system is not very strong, otherwise it would not be firmly controlled by several hosts, and Wen Zhu is undoubtedly a very domineering and ruthless character, and the system is very satisfied with her ability and personality, and was immediately said to be submissive: "I know, never again."

gave a big stick, of course, to sweet dates, Wen Zhu softened his tone again, and said: "In the future, this kind of thing, you can say it when I have the intention, and it will be more disturbing to delay until now." You are a system, you don't understand that we humans all need privacy, when you take a shower and, someone next to you is talking, how much it affects the experience. Okay, let's not talk about it, let's show me what packages are available. It doesn't matter if it's expensive, the most important thing is that what you use is easy to use.

The system does not have a deep understanding of human privacy, after all, it is an intelligent life that cannot talk about gender at all, and even the most core data has to be checked by superiors, and they rely on the continuous improvement of data interaction and flow speed to evolve to this extent, of course, I don't know what is good about privacy.

Besides, Wen Zhu usually doesn't show any importance to privacy when taking a shower and.

But the advantage of the system is that it will not quarrel with the host, but just silently write down the matter, write it in the log, and release the bathroom upgrade page.

In the game of management, spending money is never-ending, and the same is true for Taoyuan. Don't look at the system, it only focuses on small scenes such as jacuzzi, music, film and television, but among these modification plans, the expensive ones can be magnificent and grand, anyway, Wen Zhu can only watch it now, and she can also watch it with relish.

The bathroom is purely thrifty, and many cheap rental houses do not have private bathrooms at all, and the luxury of the top is also jaw-dropping. For example, Wen Zhu is looking at this now, which is divided into five areas: makeup area, spa area, shower area, bathtub area, and toilet area.

The most important thing in the makeup area is, of course, the dressing table, the professional beauty mirror, the soft and comfortable dressing chair, the large space that is convenient for the makeup artist to operate, and the shelves on both sides that are obviously used for storage, full of luxury and style. The spa area is the same, first of all, the storage is thorough, the schematic diagram is full of masks, skin care products, the cabinet is a replacement bathrobe, towels, massage bed covers, essential oils, massagers and other things, the massage table is ergonomic, it looks very comfortable, and there are several hangers for not duplicating pajamas, bathrobes. The shower area is also extremely high-end, but there is nothing to say about the toilet, even if it is a toilet with gold inlaid treasure and full intelligence will automatically wash your ass with warm water, after all, it is just a container for.

Wen Zhu's eyes were full of envy and longing.

"I really want to be rich, I want to be rich," she muttered to herself, closing the page and starting to see what she could afford.

The ideal is very plump, but the reality is not very skinny, Wen Zhu looked all the way and selected a jacuzzi: "That's it!"

Tiffany Blue's appearance, powerful and changeable functions, including but not limited to automatic heating and heat preservation, massage of different intensity and focus, full body exfoliation, red wine and milk and other liquid replacement, advanced screen projection and video enjoyment, and even comes with a refrigerator, as far as Wenzhu's current needs are concerned, it is already very luxurious.

And the price is not expensive, more than 6,000 yuan, this cost is not only to buy a bathtub, but also to buy an unlimited number of packages, no need to renew in the future, but also on the original basis of continuous upgrades, very cost-effective. Wen Zhuyan bought it without blinking, ran back and forth again, filled the refrigerator and snack rack, and then began to prepare for the bath.

First of all, she washed her hair quickly, dried it, and tied it with a headband so as not to get in the way, and then she bought a pair of silk pajamas - her original pajamas were not uncomfortable, but to experience such a luxurious bathtub, it was natural to match silk pajamas with silk pajamas, which was the ultimate enjoyment.

Then Wenzhu bought body lotion, champagne, lit a scented candle and red wine package, and began to enjoy it.

turned on the massage, Wen Zhu opened the projection interface and began to look for long-lost entertainment projects. She geared up and chose a bloody drama to watch. It's not that the taste is like this, but the dog blood text that broke her waist made her scratch her heart and liver, and she lacked this stutter recently.

Speaking of which, she hasn't eaten pure dog blood for a long time, seeing that this drama contains elements such as the cultivation of adopted brothers and sisters, falling from the sky, bamboo horses, triangles, four corners and five corners, yin and yang, eternal separation between heaven and man, and difficulty in equality.

Okay, this is it!

However, after the intro appears in the projection, Wenzhu almost spouts champagne in his mouth.

"They... Why do they have tentacles on their heads! Is this an ant or a snail?! Wen Zhu questioned in shock.

The author has something to say: Wen Zhu doesn't love makeup, but who doesn't love mansions?

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.