What's more, the high-end customized body is not particularly expensive, it is only in the early 30,000s, and Wen Zhu still has more than 100,000 points in his hand now, which is more than enough to buy it. In a few days, it is estimated that I will have to go to the Shuguang base, and the employees and body can be said to be necessary consumption. Fortunately, the purchase of employees is the demand of the store, and it is good to use the turnover.

Wen Zhu quickly placed an order for her body, and she didn't make any choices other than some practical features such as a protective cover and built-in Bluetooth - she was happy with her body and didn't want to make any changes.

Seeing that there was nothing else to do, Wen Zhu ate two large bowls of oden. Radish, tofu lucky bag, soft-boiled egg, konjac shred, tender tofu, beef, don't look at the light soup, but the taste is very good, and because it is a localized food, the taste is actually optional, there are spicy options.

The radish is sweet, stewed for a long time, melts in the mouth, can be called smooth, the tofu blessing bag is chicken and mushroom filling, the fresh fragrance is beautiful, the soft-boiled egg white is already delicate, the egg yolk is more like a flowing juice, the konjac shreds are refreshing, and soaked in the fragrance of the soup, the tender tofu and the tofu lucky bag are completely different tastes, only a little tougher than the bean curd, the beef is also connected with the beef tendon, the stew is very soft and rotten, the most suitable taste of the bamboo.

She ate so happily that she drank the soup, and she didn't drink any drink or water. After eating, looking at the still sunny sky outside, Wen Zhu couldn't help muttering: "Sweeping is also hard work."

After all, the weather is too hot, people will get heat stroke, maybe they will suddenly collapse, and then die, the body of the person with the ability has been strengthened, but it is not strong enough to not get sick at all. The temperature at night is low, but it is not suitable for work. After all, humans have not evolved the ability to see night vision, they can't see zombies without lighting, and they don't startle snakes with lighting?

It's better to work during the day, after all, it's so hot that you can't sleep at all, and people can't help but sleep, right?

Therefore, in the sweeping team, there must be a wind-based water system or an ice system, providing refrigeration, air conditioning and other functions, just in case someone has a heatstroke, or heat stroke. Even so, the sweep would take only five or six days at most, and it would be considered a success if it was roughly cleared and the road into the city was kept from being blocked.

These have nothing to do with Wen Zhu, Wen Zhu eliminated her appetite, asked CoCo to look at the store, and then called herself if she couldn't handle it, and she went into the house to take a nap. This is the first time that Wen Zhu has been able to take a nap since he came here.

When I woke up, it was already dusk. Wen Zhu saw the dim light outside the window, and his heart was at a loss for a moment, before he realized when and where this was, and then slowly got up. The system prompts: "The construction of three new stores has been completed, and preliminary preparations are required before they can be opened." Also, the customer who received the news had already arrived and was waiting, and CoCo was almost unable to cope with it.

Wen Zhu pushed open the door and walked out, and sure enough, he saw a few people sitting in the store, Zhao Xiran, Ma Linlin, well, all of them.

"The hotel will be open in a while, so you can just wait." Wen Zhu still had a sluggish feeling on his face, walked to the other side of the brand-new convenience store, and opened a hidden door. This leads to her office, which is also a new central control room, with other doors leading to another store.