At least not yet.

Once you have selected the type and clicked on the building, the system will display three progress bars, and in about four hours, the three stores will be officially opened. Wen Zhu pondered for a moment and said to the system: "Send a message to Zhao Xiran, who has pre-deposited turnover." What are the bed beds in a capsule hotel?

Other shops and canteens are the same, and they will only be upgraded when there is income, and the junior can only change the decoration and furnishings to improve the experience, but not increase the number of beds.

The system said: "The junior capsule hotel is only open on the first floor, with a total of 4 rooms, each room has 12 beds, bunk beds, except for some public items placed on the side of the gate, the other three sides have two beds, upper and lower floors.

Considering that the world where Wen Zhu was born is just an ordinary world, and he doesn't know much about the accommodation conditions provided by the system, the system explained in detail: "Each bed is an independent space, and the system alarms to prevent residents from attacking each other, stealing and other vicious incidents.

In other words, it is different from the Chase bunk in Wenzhu's mind, and the upper and lower beds are different.

Wen Zhu nodded: "Very good."

The three stores have been unlocked, and the major event in Wen Zhu's heart is over, and the system pops up a dialog box: "This upgrade, you can add a kitchen or balcony to the living area, choose any one, please choose the host."

Wen Zhu chose the kitchen without hesitation. The options of the system generally give pictures or even small video previews, and there is no mismatch. This kitchen looks like only seven or eight square meters, but it is fully equipped, refrigerator, cooking table, sink, stove everything, and there are two pots on the stove, which can obviously greatly improve the quality of life of Wenzhu, who wants a balcony?

Of course, the balcony is also nice, with a glass terrace with tables, chairs and parasols, and lots of greenery, it is definitely a good place to relax.

There will definitely be in the future!

Wen Zhu was very confident and made a choice.

"Please choose the style and placement of the basic decoration." The setup of the system is quite user-friendly.

Wen Zhu put the kitchen behind the dining cabinet in the living room, and it was just right to put it horizontally, and the style chose a mediocre minimalist style, black and white, which looked comfortable and matched the whole house. With the kitchen, she can cook and eat. The things in the store are actually very rich and delicious, but human nature is to be long, never satisfied, Wen Zhu is almost tired of eating the things in the store, she wants to eat oden with snail noodles.

A box of ten packs of snail noodles in the mall is only 20 points, and Wenzhu has been hungry for a long time.

After putting the kitchen away, Wen Zhu didn't rush to see it, and first ordered a box of snail noodles and a box of twenty eggs. Then she rubbed her hands: "What about the lottery wheel?" Let me try my luck!

The system was also very happy, and immediately popped the turntable out for her: "Congratulations to the host for winning the lottery again!" Smoke it!

The turntable of each lottery is different, this time Wenzhu didn't see the seaview villa, and the thinnest one is written on the island. Wen Zhu: "It's amazing, there are even islands."

In addition to that, there are orchards, chef robots, and the like that are slightly wider. There are still all kinds of fruits, all kinds of food, and there is even a box of special special effect bullets with "Serdyukov" written on it, which is not wide or narrow.