Before, they still had the strength to scold because they had the bottom in their hearts. Minister Zhao is indeed a powerful character, and he can be a person, and it is absolutely impossible to give up on them and offend their elders. Moreover, several people were aware of the status of the Dawn Base in the nearby human survival circle, and they didn't think that Wen Zhu could really kill them all.

As long as you don't die, you can get revenge back, how can the arrogance of young people go down easily?

However, after yesterday's indifference to Minister Zhao, and the physical torture and zombies day and night, he almost stuck his rotten nose on his body, snorting and panting back and forth, even the most confident Wang Xiaolong was frightened, and his physical condition did not allow him to be stiff-mouthed.

Their voices were so hoarse that they couldn't speak!

If it weren't for the fact that the Stranger's body is durable, exposed to the sun, and he doesn't eat or drink, and has a mental breakdown, maybe some of them would have died by now. Wang Xiaolong begged for mercy in a hoarse voice: "I know it's wrong, I don't dare anymore, please let the big guy let me down, my arms and legs are unconscious, I can't run away... Woooooooooo

Wen Zhu rolled his eyes: "It has nothing to do with me even if you become crippled, the money to buy your life is not enough to make you all have to go back comfortably."

Having said that, in fact, the system is measured, and the binding method can reduce the burden on the body, and it will not be crippled if it hangs for more than two days, but it will have poor blood circulation, and you need to recuperate and massage after putting it down. But it's all the second generation, isn't it supposed to be massaged by someone? Wen Zhu didn't worry about them at all.

If it weren't for the value of the parents behind them, who would tolerate bear children in these years? Yesterday, when Minister Zhao and the others turned to leave, they seemed to be in a good mood, and they were not reluctant at all, and Wen Zhu didn't care about their lives or deaths.

In fact, it is reasonable to really die one or two, but under normal circumstances, it is difficult for the abnormal person to die quickly due to chronic torture, and Wen Zhu will not be able to move his feet, and after feeding the water and seeing that they have all recovered a little vitality, he walked back to the store with an indifferent face.

Business on this day is still very poor, there is not much traffic, probably because individuals and small groups are afraid of the big base, afraid of being cleaned, and even if the big base knows something about it, the internal procedures are more complicated, and it will not be decided quickly, and the internal people are not aligned.

Wenzhu is also happy to be idle.

After catching such seven gourd babies, can her income be less? The extra money is already so rich, it doesn't matter if the business doesn't open.

She ate three different flavors of popsicles, and lay around in the room very leisurely, and got up only because the sun was shining in, which was uncomfortable. Although the temperature in the house is still cool, the sun shining on the body is still dazzling, hindering rest. Wen Zhu was speechless in his heart, and complained to the system: "Two suns!" How to come up with it! The high temperature caused by one sun is enough, and two suns are simply not alive! It's cold in winter, but how the hell is this done?

The system didn't know, so it could only answer: "I don't think it's reasonable either."

After being bored for a while, several cars came in a hurry, and the system reminded: "I arrived an hour and fifteen minutes early, it was Minister Zhao and them, and there were more than a dozen people."