Wen Zhu smiled very much - she will smile now, I have to say that it is a great progress, and the credit of the emergence of the system.

Seeing that no one came at night, Wen Zhu stretched his waist, closed the door and turned off the lights, walked in the back to sleep, and told the system at the same time: "Someone comes to remember to wake me up, whether it is to buy things or rob, we will make a fortune."

The system agreed, and sighed: "I didn't expect the turnover to be so easy to earn!"

Wen Zhu quickly showered, dried off, and applied body lotion to himself, while chatting with it: "No one in your previous host is looking for trouble, and they don't have this kind of opportunity?" Isn't it, everyone still has quality in the last days?

The system sounded very melancholy: "Not really, it's just that they don't pay fines, and I don't know if I can buy it for zero yuan."

After a long period of contact with human beings, the expression of the system has become more and more colorful. After Wenzhu applied the body lotion, and when it was slightly absorbed, he changed into pajamas and went to sleep. This set of pajamas was also bought by her in the mall, suspenders and shorts, which are suitable for wearing indoors without air conditioning but also very cool, and they are still fresh and light green vine leaf patterns, which are comfortable to look at.

Wen Zhu put a thermos cup of ice water at the head of the bed, climbed up and opened the air conditioner to cover it, and soon fell asleep.

The night was uneventful, Wenzhu got up in the morning, washed normally, had breakfast, and opened the store. But on this day, there are very few guests, and there are a few people who come to buy things, and they are also in a hurry, saying that the people from the big base are coming, and they can't be too arrogant to drink the soup, in case they meet a character who is not easy to mess with, it is easy to be unlucky.

Wen Zhu was bored eating, drinking, resting, and at seven o'clock in the evening, he closed the store, ate two large bowls of fried dumplings, washed and slept. At this time, the system had already said that someone was spying on the store, but since they didn't come to him, Wen Zhu didn't find it, and it didn't matter.

At one o'clock in the middle of the night after she fell asleep, the system woke Wen Zhu: "They are prying the door, seven people, all with abilities, three men and four women..."

Wen Zhu sat up, didn't get up at all, and said in a calm tone: "Needless to say, I'll go down and have a look."

She put on her slippers and opened the door to go out. The main reason is that there used to be emergencies at any time, and when I went out on a mission, I was alternating fragmented sleep, but now I can be undisturbed every night, even if it is happiness, what is it to be woken up once or twice once in a while?

Wen Zhu turned on the lights in the store and looked at the few people outside the glass door who were pouting and picking the lock. There were no roller shutters in the store, and the glass was glittered by cosmos, and the light woke up the seven people who were addicted to thieves, and there was silence inside and outside the store, looking at each other.

......

In an awkward silence, Wen Zhu opened the door of the store: "What are you doing?!"

She's not particularly fierce, and there's no such thing as an angry eyebrow. The main thing is that the seven people outside the door have stupid expressions in surprise, and the eyes that look at her are not obscene, although she is still wearing pajamas in suspender shorts.

The system said that Wen Zhu was just a soul body at this moment, and she had no concept before, but she soon noticed that her body had no scars, smooth and fair, and she still felt very strange. Rolling in the last days, who can not be injured and sunburned? Even if the family members of some high-level officials in large bases can engage in maintenance massage, to be honest, the raw materials are also very simple, and the effect depends on everyone's opinion.