Du Fang said, picked a one-person high alloy stick and waved it in his hand a few times, feeling more satisfied, pressing it in the middle of the stick, it clicked and shortened, which is very suitable. She's also a gold-based ability, and this thinner weapon doesn't need to have a blade, so it's not a problem to get seven in and seven out. And it's clearly an ability craft, and it's best suited for both durability and functionality in the end times.

"How do you sell this?" Du Fang was a little apprehensive.

She did get a lot of crystal nuclei some time ago, but weapons have always been very expensive in the last days, and she doesn't know if she can afford them.

Wen Zhu said: "After the discount, 1,000 points."

This is the most expensive thing in the store now, but Du Fang was relieved when he heard it: "I want it."

She never had a decent weapon, and to be honest, she felt very insecure. Don't look at the ability of the supernatural, most of them still need to be equipped with weapons. This telescopic stick can just exert her ability, and a thousand points are only ten first-level crystal nuclei, and she can only kill more zombies in the future.

In the past, Du Fang had not completely removed the pre-apocalyptic thoughts in his mind, and always felt that as long as the family was together, no one could be less, even if he was poor, he was happy and satisfied. But now she finds that even if she begins to value strength, she takes it too lightly.

If she has the ability to join the squad at the base, if she has a higher ability level, if...

If it hadn't been for Wen Zhu, she would have died a long time ago. Du Fang held the membership card in his hand tightly and swiped the card with a ruined momentum. After buying this telescopic stick, there are not many points and crystal nuclei left on Du Fang's body, and she also gave Du Fen and Du Jingjing a few before, which is convenient for applying for cards and eating, but this time it is almost cleaner than her face. There was not much food in stock, Du Fang soon felt anxious, so he could only hold the telescopic stick tightly, thank Wen Zhu, and return to his relatives.

Du Fen and Du Jingjing originally planned to help Du Fang get some food, the food here was rich and delicious, not to mention Du Jingjing, a little girl who was used to being hungry and didn't remember much about life before the end of the world, even Du Fen couldn't take his eyes off it. It's a pity that every time they have the idea of giving more to Du Fen, they remember that they are not allowed to transfer here, and they must use a special card for special use, so they have to take food for themselves.

Du Jingjing is a child, and she has no concept of normal food, so Du Fen is on the side and directs her to take food. If you are hungry for too long, you will eat something with a lot of oil and water, and your intestines will not be able to stand it, and if you vomit and diarrhea, it is called waste. What's more, Du Jingjing only knows that she is hungry, she doesn't know what it means to be full, and she doesn't know that she still has to eat, so Du Fen also controlled the quantity. A sweet potato, a vegetable bun, an egg, a glass of iced orange juice, and the other two are just right to drink orange juice after eating.

If you're still hungry after eating these, go get them again.

Du Jingjing was reluctant to leave the sea of food, but she listened to her aunt and mother very much, and reluctantly complied with it. Du Fen was not a person who only gave orders, he swallowed his saliva and took some food that was about the same amount of oil and water, but the amount was larger, and explained it to Du Jingjing.

Du Fang ate it for a few days, and as a stranger, his physical endurance was better than that of the two of them, so he took a bowl of noodle soup and a bowl of mixed noodles, both of which were vegetarian, and also made himself a cup of Coke.