This wave of nearly thirty first-level crystal nuclei was earned, which could be regarded as extra money for her.

The system snorted: "You're quite willing."

Obedient and listening, Wen Zhu didn't feel that it was unhappy because he was buying and selling, so he explained in a good mood: "I can still tell if I am full and full." Besides, as long as I have you, what do I want, why am I so short-sighted? Besides, although I am not a good person, I am not the kind of perverted rich person who likes to look at the slums in the villa to pick up garbage to eat, drink coffee and eat avocados by himself, who is not hungry for fruit now? Then a box is enough for me to eat for a long time, take it out and everyone can taste it.

She sighed and said something similar to Lao Bai: "The more difficult it is to survive, the more people need to be happy, even if it is only a little bit, otherwise how can they persevere?" The pre-apocalyptic workers relied on mobile games, chasing dramas, and watching short videos to get cheap happiness and freedom, but now it's gone, if you can't even eat well, what are you going to live?

The suicide rate in the last days is actually very high. It's so hard to live, the world is not beautiful at all, and the fragile people really can't persevere. Even if you have the ability to protect yourself, but seeing the world fall into hell with your own eyes, countless cruel things happening, if normal people don't change their minds, how can they live?

Wen Zhu is a person who has experienced it, and he thinks that he is unrecognizable, and he is also very bland about the needs and madness of others. She has the strength to spare, so she is naturally willing to make some concessions.

If you can't do more, she hasn't forgotten that she is a systematic worker.

26 first-level crystal nuclei were recorded in the account, Wen Zhu changed hands and exchanged them for points, and took the initiative to ask the system: "Why don't you also draw some?"

Two thousand six points is not a small amount, although it is her prize, but Wen Zhu doesn't think that the system can only watch. First, she has a system and a mall, she doesn't have to worry about a lot of materials to eat and drink, and there is no need to take all the benefits, and secondly, after all, everything comes from the system, once or twice buy and sell, the system doesn't feel anything, the number of times is too much, and she eats all the benefits, is this reasonable?

It's better to set the rules from the beginning, she sells her excess resources, the price is not low, and she and the system have earned, which can be regarded as a long stream of income-generating paths. Since it is a win-win relationship, there is no doubt that eating alone will destroy the feelings, and no amount of points is worth a system.

The system was a little surprised, but did not refuse, and directly deducted 600 from the account as a commission, so that Wen Zhu took the lion's share: "You are quite flexible in doing things, and you have a bottom line."

It seems that the system is also satisfied, and this is just ordering her. It's okay to make a little extra money, but don't take the system for fools, have that smart energy to make yourself comfortable, and don't treat the system as an enemy. Everyone is one, and all of them earn for a long time.

Wen Zhu smiled: "Isn't what I earn is what you earn?" This business won't last long, I still have to eat it myself, a little trouble, there is no bottom line for this, it's not worth it.

She hasn't forgotten the crimes of the few failed hosts that the system counts, and she can obviously cooperate for a win-win situation, so why treat the system as an enemy? Wen Zhu is also a person who has worked as a worker, and the basic IQ is still there, although she is the owner, but the system is the boss, she is careful and normal, and the points system may not care, but you make the boss the opposite, and the boss is blind and can't see, which is too much.

Tut.

The system didn't speak anymore, probably still satisfied.

Wen Zhu put away the glass bowl and stainless steel basin, Zhou Jinghui's team began to gobble up early, everyone's eating appearance was not very good, and the store was full of sighing noodles for a while, eating steamed buns, and drinking porridge. It's quite unsightly and annoying in the peaceful and prosperous world, but at this time, there are still good dishes, good food, high quality and low price, who can take care of the manners?

Even if it is a young girl like Xiaoman, she eats a lot and fast, without any baggage.

Wenzhu also turned a deaf ear, and filled himself with a bowl of cherries to eat, watching the balance be happy alone. After the wave of gains just now, the turnover can just be upgraded, and when these people are gone, she can start operating.

The higher the level, not only the comfortable life of Wenzhu, but also the store area, the variety of goods will be richer, and the better to deal with the upcoming army.

However, seeing Zhou Jinghui and others appear, Wen Zhu also realized that the security robot must be bought by himself, they are the advance team, and it is estimated that in only a day or two, a large number of people will touch him. At that time, although you can deal with possible messes on your own, there are some things that can be done by robots, so why do it yourself?

Zhou Jinghui They still have a task, they devoured it and ate it very much, and they got up to buy it again to prepare for the future. After all, the large army arrived later, and they didn't want to come to eat and drink frequently, as if they were lazy and fishing, only interested in enjoyment, and did not take the task to heart.

Sandwiches, instant noodles, grains and other easy-to-preserve items were sold again, and cigarettes were also bought. Zhou Jinghui looked at the sanitary napkin with regret, and finally made up his mind to go to the cashier and ask: "Boss Wen, can I help others recharge cards and buy things on their behalf?"

Wen Zhu guessed that he had a female relative, but the store rules were the store rules, so she could only shake her head: "I'm sorry, I don't support this kind of operation, I have to go to the store to apply for a card in person, and I can't buy it on my behalf."

Zhou Jinghui had expected it, and his face was disappointed, but he didn't dwell on it, but secretly decided that he must find an opportunity to bring his wife, let her eat something good, and then buy enough supplies for life. As a former soldier, Zhou Jinghui naturally attaches great importance to the rules and order, and at the same time, he has seen enough of the dark reality, knowing that Wen Zhu's regulations seem to be impersonal, but in fact they protect the interests of each guest.

It's more reassuring.

Wen Zhu reciprocated a business smile to the informed and interested guests. Her pace of life relaxed, and she learned to smile politely again. Zhou Jinghui was a little surprised, nodded politely, retreated to his companions, watched them pick things, and shouted noisily.

Everyone's face is so happy, full of hope for life, and the ease of eating and drinking. This kind of expression is rare for them, and Zhou Jinghui almost greedily absorbs everyone's cheerful emotions.

After some noisy shouting, everyone finally chose something, lined up to swipe the card, and almost everyone had to say a few words to Wen Zhu, and their attitude was also very enthusiastic. Undoubtedly, although they were also curious about how this shop was opened, and how Wenzhu got fresh food and scarce supplies, no one really asked, only wishing that her shop could exist for a long time, and that this safe and comfortable dream place could become their spiritual pillar like a beacon of hope.

Taking the trouble to send the guests away with a short answer, Wen Zhu saw that no one came for a while, so he closed the door and entered the closed state, and began to upgrade.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.