Their squad is in a good financial situation, and they take a step-by-step division of more work and more rewards, and they have a lot of crystal nuclei in their hands. But after more than four years of hard work, he has developed a good Xi of thrift. She didn't know how long she would live, but she wanted to live as hard as she could, this cherry was really too expensive, she couldn't even afford five, she knew that she wouldn't be satisfied if she ate five, she just wanted to eat more.

How much do you have to eat?

Man Man took a deep breath and looked at the two teammates: "I'm going to call the captain and they come over?"

Lao Bai knows full of psychology, he is older, and he has insight into people's hearts, he has no mercy for others, and he has more pity for his comrades-in-arms who help each other: "Otherwise, the three of us will get together and buy more food?"

Xiao Li also looked eager and felt for his pocket.

Man Man shook his head firmly: "Don't eat, I'll call the captain."

The little girl has a resolute personality and cannot be shaken easily. After she left, Lao Bai took out two first-level crystal nuclei and recharged: "I'll buy ten cherries, boss, see if you can have a package or something, don't crush it."

After all, it is a luxury, and Lao Bai looks at it to be left for full food, Wen Zhu understands very well, and takes out a transparent plastic packaging box from under the counter, which is perforated and very breathable, but it has the attribute that no matter how much it is pressed, it cannot be broken. Wen Zhu counted ten cherries and put them in, and handed them to Lao Bai: "Don't worry, it won't be crushed."

Lao Bai took it, thought about it, took out two and handed them to Xiao Li: "Eat."

He put away the remaining eight.

Xiao Li was ruthless, and when he saw that he was already approaching, he quickly took out two first-class crystal nuclei: "I'll buy ten too."

Wen Zhu didn't say much, and neatly loaded ten more with his hands and feet. This cherry is very large, and a large bowl of instant noodles can only hold about 30 pieces, but fortunately, this bowl of apples did not eat a few to supply them. After she finished loading it, she handed it to Xiao Li, and Xiao Li also took out two and gave them to Lao Bai: "Brother, you can eat it too."

Lao Bai's eyes were hot, and he didn't refuse, and took it: "Okay, let's eat."

He and Xiao Li, Manman have the closest relationship, almost regard the two as his younger brothers and sisters, and take care of them every day, Manman and Xiao Li are not unreasonable people, and they also return his sincere feelings. Man was reluctant to buy cherries, Lao Bai and Xiao Li bought one for her, Lao Bai was reluctant to eat it himself, but gave Xiao Li two, Xiao Li was not willing to eat it, so he bought ten by himself.

The scene was quite touching, but Wen Zhu didn't feel moved, and asked the system in his heart: "Let's have fruit on the shelves in the future, right?"

She understands very well the entanglement of the three people in the face of Cheerilee, thrifty, and patient, because everyone has a low ability to resist risks in the last days, so it is impossible to spend crystal nuclei indiscriminately, and the daily food, clothing, housing and transportation ensure quality and quantity, and being able to maintain a high level of combat effectiveness is the most important thing for this kind of elite squad, and eating for enjoyment is too luxurious.

If they were selling a full apple today, an orange that can replenish vitamin C, they should be more profitable.

The system replied: "Don't worry, there will be not only fruits, but even orchards!" Upgrade well, there will be everything!