Mao Miaomiao felt suffocated and uncomfortable before, but today she completely figured it out, it turned out that not only did she and Qian Xin have no feelings between the four of them, but they got together purely because of the existential crisis, in fact, the four of them were barely together.

She threw away the paper that wiped her mouth and stood up: "Let's go, while the army hasn't come yet, I can earn a little more."

Seeing that she was about to walk out of the door like this, Jiang Qianqian was anxious, and said expectantly: "Miaomiao, I want to apologize to them, you, you... Can you stay with me?

Mao Miaomiao laughed happily, and shook off the hand she grabbed again: "I'll wait for you at the door."

Among the four people, Mao Miaomiao's strength is the strongest, although everyone eats and lives together, and the living conditions are almost the same, but in addition to the crystal nuclei that are taken out to maintain their lives together, they still have it in their own hands, and there is no doubt that Mao Miaomiao has the most. In the past, if there was any friction, it was inevitable that you would have to take something to get over it, Jiang Qianqian was counting on Mao Miaomiao in addition to Liu Ji. Mao Miaomiao is not familiar with other people, and it is inevitable that she feels that she and her best friend are the closest, and she supports her butt wipe.

Now that Mao Miaomiao is unwilling, Jiang Qianqian is a little shocked and a little angry. However, Mao Miaomiao walked out in three or two steps, and Jiang Qianqian couldn't chase after her and ask for it directly, so she moved to Zhao Xiran step by step with a frown: "I was cheap just now, I apologize, I'm sorry, please don't be angry."

Zhao Xiran snorted coldly, watching her lower her head and take out a few first-level crystal nuclei from the inner pocket of her clothes and put them on the table: "That's all I have."

In fact, Jiang Qianqian's apology is somewhat ridiculous, and it is also because she has met Zhao Xiran several times and feels that the other party's performance in the store is very reasonable, and she should not kill herself without saying a word, she just didn't dare to offend the other party, so she knelt down so standard and sincere.

Zhao Xiran didn't pay attention to a few first-level crystal nuclei yet, but he didn't accept them in vain. He was about to reach out to take it, when he suddenly paused: "Boss, what are you going to say?"

Jiang Qianqian didn't expect him to care if Wen Zhu still had an apology, opened his mouth, and replied, "I... I'll go!

As she spoke, she turned around and walked towards the cashier even more slowly, and Zhao Xiran picked up a few crystal nuclei and put them in her pocket. Wen Zhu saw the movement here in his eyes, and lazily looked at Jiang Qianqian who walked in front of him.

The other party discharged a few more crystal nuclei, and said again the words of apology. Wen Zhu didn't say anything, confiscated it, and said to the system: "In the public account, mosquito legs are also meat."

The system neatly took the crystal nucleus from her hand, and the turnover jumped, increasing by 300, and it was one step closer to upgrading.

The accounts in the store are very simple, but the public and private are clear, Wenzhu's income is a variety of tasks, achievement rewards points, and the system gives a share when buying zero yuan, and the income obtained by the system is all the turnover. It seems that Wen Zhu has become a systematic worker, but the benefits she gets, the internal price in the mall, and various rewards are very sufficient, and she doesn't have to buy a house and don't pay utility bills, it's just cool, Wen Zhu doesn't care at all.

Besides, if the task reward is not enough to spend, isn't it still possible to buy it for zero yuan? Wen Zhu was not flustered at all.

Although Jiang Qianqian was reluctant to give up things, she was relieved when she saw that both of them simply accepted it. Being able to receive gifts proves that you won't settle accounts after the fall, and it's good to offend the big guy and get out of the way, it's impossible to pull out a dime. Fortunately, Liu Ji's things were also in her hands, and Jiang Qianqian was able to take out these crystal nuclei.