Jiang Qianqian wrinkled her nose, glanced at the cashier counter with a little dissatisfaction, quickly withdrew her gaze, and persuaded Qian Xin: "I told you a long time ago that it won't work." If people want to find it, they won't be able to find it now? You just be honest, what's wrong with Miaomiao? You're getting along with her pretty well.

Qian Xin was silent, what do you need to say? Mao Miaomiao is not pretty, and her figure before the end of the world is also very mediocre, otherwise Qian Xin can not care about the relationship between her roommate and girlfriend's roommate? There is no way after the end of the world, the four of them survived in a group, Mao Miaomiao was transformed by the ability, although the face is still the same, but the figure is much better, and even grows more than ten centimeters taller, Qian Xin is under the sweet daily stimulation of Jiang Qianqian and Liu Ji, as well as frequent verbal encouragement, of course, he also thinks that it is better to catch up with Mao Miaomiao than not to have a girlfriend.

But Mao Miaomiao was not familiar with the two boys, and she didn't seem to have any plans to fall in love. Although Qian Xin has a bit of a look, he is not mature before the end of the world, his personality is not very good, and he is not very hard-working, Mao Miaomiao is not interested in him at all. With Jiang Qianqian's assistance and Qian Xin's pursuit, she also hesitated and began to think about her future.

It's hard to survive in the last days without huddles, especially the atmosphere of their base is very bad. Mao Miaomiao can't get out of here, and she is not strong enough to be poached by someone who can provide favorable conditions. Besides, girls with young figures, good figures and abilities have to face the dilemma of matching in any group they go, which is very sought-after. If you don't want to talk, you will be entangled, and to a certain extent, the entanglement will become forced.

Mao Miaomiao doesn't like Qian Xin, but she trusts this group more, and for a while she also wavered in her attitude, feeling that life is also erotic in the world, although Qian Xin has shortcomings, but she is still more at ease with this small team of four. Moreover, Jiang Qianqian was so keen to match her and Qian Xin because she was worried that Liu Ji was eating in the bowl and looking at the pot. After all, there is no law in the last days, and the moral bottom line is getting lower and lower, and the relationship between everyone in many groups is very chaotic.

But if Mao Miaomiao is willing to be with Qian Xin, Liu Ji is a little dishonest and careful, and he has nowhere to show it.

Being so suspicious of her roommates who depend on her life and death, Mao Miaomiao is of course uncomfortable in her heart, but she also knows clearly that in the last days, you can't have too high requirements for human nature, regardless of your deeds, Jiang Qianqian didn't do anything excessive, she just liked to be verbose and annoying, and for Mao Miaomiao, her best friend was also her spiritual pillar. She was not willing to give up on the small group easily.

But since discovering this shop and getting to know the female boss inside, Qian Xin has obviously been active, and his attitude towards Mao Miaomiao has also changed sharply. Because he knew that the other party's pursuit of him was just an expedient measure, he didn't feel anything about changing his mind now, and even breathed a sigh of relief. But Jiang Qianqian's attitude that the emperor was not in a hurry and the eunuch was in a hurry, and he couldn't wait to press his head to let the two of them be together immediately, but it made Mao Miaomiao unbearable.

Qian Xinming went to climb the high branches, she had no opinion, what was Jiang Qianqian anxious about? You yourself feel very happy with Liu Ji's love affair, but I don't love Qian Xin, and I don't want a man at all! Everyone is looking for another big guy, and I have to rush to compete upside down, do you want me to lose face?