This is the closest source of happiness for the two of them, how can they let others destroy it?!

Wen Zhu was completely ignored, and the four strong men felt that the little girl who pinched her was holding the handle and didn't talk to her at all. After defeating Wen Zhu and tying her up, if those two make a move, they will kill the man and leave the woman behind, and then have a full meal, take away all the people and food, or just fix it here for a few days and enjoy it for a few days!

These two girls, one is young and wild, and the other is a little older and a little sad, but there is nothing to pick in this year, there are four of them!

At the moment when the leader made a move, the other three also launched their own attacks, and all kinds of lights burst into flames.

Wen Zhu waved at Zhao Xiran and Du Fang to signal them not to move, and sneered: "Hang me up!"

The small store is her domain, and the system has absolute protection for her and the guests. Then go die! Wen Zhu held a baseball bat and hammered it on the strong man who was the first to do it, and the blood-colored ice crystals poked out of the strong man's body with a snort, and the system also exerted its power at the same time, using an energy cable to hang the four strong men upside down together.

Wen Zhu controlled the water in the bodies of the other three people one after another, and they all snorted and formed ice crystals, condensing outside the body. The three of them screamed in pain, writhing their heads downward in mid-air, not understanding how they had come to this point.

Zhao Xiran and Du Fang breathed a sigh of relief, sat down again, picked up the food and watched while eating. The two of them had guessed that Wen Zhu must have his own support if he dared to open a shop here, but Du Fang didn't know Wen Zhu's ability level, and Zhao Xiran felt that the level of six or seven levels was enough to deal with many people and zombies, but it was not completely safe, thinking that she had other hole cards.

Isn't that what you see now?

They were relieved, and the strong man quartet began to scream heartbreakingly. Unable to struggle, they first scolded bitterly, and then they couldn't stand the pain and began to beg for mercy, their body temperature melted their blood, and the feeling of life ticking was really terrible.

Wen Zhu frowned: "Shut up!"

The system gags the mouths of four people.

Wen Zhu rubbed his brows and stopped the cosmos who was coming over with a rag and a basin of water to clean up: "Don't do it, you can wipe the floor after throwing them out, the more you wipe it now, the dirtier it will be, and it will stain your hair."

Cosmos stood there for a moment, then turned around and left. Zhao Xiran and Du Fang have also seen cosmos a few times, and they have no special performance, they continue to eat their own, waiting to see how the boss will deal with trouble. In these years, whether it is opening a store or setting up a stall, it must be suppressed by violent means, so as not to be swallowed by people and whales. If you don't have real skills, who will show your wealth?

Wen Zhu thought for a while, and the operation panel shook the four people over the river and the sea, and a lot of things fell from the four of them. Crystal nuclei, biscuits, military rations, jerky, rusks, small pots, squashed half-pack of cigarettes, portable wine jugs...

There are the most crystal nuclei, and at a cursory glance, the four of them can add up to hundreds, which shows that it is not without reason that they are so confident. In addition, there are all kinds of controlled knives, weapons, and some pictures of dirty and coolly dressed beauties.