She's confident.

After this upgrade, the store area has increased significantly, and there are four more bench tables and chairs, each with six seats, and the store does not look crowded. This time, there are trash cans under each table that automatically clean up at any time, and paper towels and toothpicks are placed on the table. To be honest, Wen Zhu felt that this paper towel was a bit redundant when everyone was not very clean. Where can you wipe your mouth clean?

But the system said that this setting can improve the customer's experience, and Wen Zhu didn't say anything. In order to avoid wool or waste, each guest is limited to a maximum of three tissues per visit.

Du Fang was on time, came once every two days, and spent about 20 points each time, and this time as soon as he entered the door, he was given a head by the rich rice fragrance: "Porridge!" You've got porridge here!

She has actually eaten well these days, both in taste and quantity, but this is rice porridge! After the end of the world, many high-quality rice stores were destroyed due to disasters, and the rice that was preserved after that became very precious. Because of the pollution of soil and water sources, the newly planted rice tastes bad, and the rice has no flavor, so it can only barely satisfy the stomach. How long has it been since I've smelled this fragrant and nostalgic smell!

Du Fang took out two first-grade crystal nuclei from his pocket to recharge, and then didn't care about saying anything, he went over to take a bowl of porridge for himself. The rice porridge is viscous and smooth, maintained at a suitable entrance, slightly hot temperature, Du Fang poured down a bowl of three times and divided by two, let out a long breath, closed his eyes and savored for a moment, turned to look at Wen Zhu: "I must bring my family over and let them eat the food here!"

Because of the rules of the shop, Du Fang couldn't bring food back. However, the base to this commercial area has been intensively cultivated by many people, although the zombies can not be eliminated, there is a certain danger in ordinary times, but every fifteen days the base will send a large team with jammers into the city to clean, at that time she and her family are still relatively safe to follow behind, come over, eat something, and return on the same day.

Wen Zhu noticed the change in her breath at a glance, and smiled: "Congratulations, the progress is quite fast."

Du Fang was originally a second-level ability, but now he has the feeling of a third-level ability, and his progress is really fast, which shows that he is really desperate. Ability grading has always been a vague concept, but it's generally accepted that having it at the beginning and absorbing it without any exercise is a level 1 ability. After a period of training or actual combat, the ability to use the ability to pose a lethal threat to the zombies, or the secondary life ability begins to provide service value, such as the water system providing a bucket of water a day, which is called level 2. Level 3 is a more obvious improvement, whether it is endurance or attack power, there will be a change in the amount.

For example, Du Fang now obviously feels that his endurance has greatly increased, and the time it takes to reach the limit is almost three hours of continuous attack.

Level 4 abilities, like level 4 zombies, are qualitative changes, and people will begin to have a thorough understanding of their abilities and use them with full variation. Because of this, each level after the fourth level changes, everyone is different. Skipping battles that are not far apart often test reaction speed, combat awareness, and open-mindedness. And the abilities are also strange, and a high level doesn't necessarily mean invincibility.

The strength of the zombies is relatively fixed, and the level below level four is basically benchmarked against those of the same level, and above level four, the lower ones can try to challenge the zombies with a slightly higher level with strategy.