Wen Zhu opened the door in fact, it was useless, mainly because he felt that he was ventilated psychologically, and that it was open for business. After all, this commissary still doesn't have a light sign or anything!

The impatience and fear of these people have their own reasons, and they will be eaten by zombies when the door is open! Can't afford to offend the big guy, they can't feed the zombies, the three of them didn't dare to offend Wen Zhu to make her angry because they were afraid of being thrown out, but they didn't dare to delay any longer, seeing that Wen Zhu was about to get up and close the door without moving, but the zombies stopped chasing in confusion not far from the commissary, and then shook their heads and turned away, walking more and more loosely, and soon completely disbanded the team.

What's going on?

Several people didn't have time to think, and after the catastrophe, they lay on the ground for a while before they got up in a cold sweat.

The instinctive reaction at the moment of life and death was nothing to blame, and Wen Zhu calmed down again now: "Do you want to buy something?" I'm a commissary.

The three of them have never heard of anyone opening a shop in this zombie-besieged old city, so why don't they go to the base if they have such a strong ability? But they didn't dare to ask, so they got up and smiled: "Let's see, see."

Wen Zhu's mood improved, looking at them was like looking at the new turnover, and his face was pleasant: "The price list and store rules are on the wall, and the things are in the store, you can look at them slowly."

People can't pay attention to other things when they are extremely nervous, and at this moment, the spirit is relaxed, and the three of them immediately smell the fragrance of steamed buns and coarse grains in the store, and their saliva plummets down three thousand feet. The two men, one tall and thin and the other short, poked each other with their elbows: "Steamed buns!" It's a steamed bun! Big white steamed buns! And corn, artichoke, red weed! Is this true! I haven't eaten any of these things in a long time!

The woman is about 1.65 meters tall, wearing cargo pants and dirty long sleeves, she is the kind of person with long cheekbones that look fierce at first glance, although she is a little beautiful but also very difficult to mess with, but she looks stupid at the moment, looking at the cupcakes on the counter: "Cake, she still has cake!"

A few people were excited, and then they reluctantly calmed down to read the store rules. It's not that I don't want to eat first, but I'm afraid of being kicked. Wen Zhu watched coldly from behind the cash register, and they didn't dare to move. Seeing the store rules, several people were stunned: "What are points?" Crystal nucleus, all kinds of things can be exchanged..."

The woman took out a platinum ring set with a small diamond from her pocket, and threw herself in front of the cash register: "Is this okay?" It cost thousands to buy it! If not, I still have a crystal nucleus!

Before the end of the world, this kind of ring could not be bought at a second-hand price, but Wen Zhu still nodded: "You try it first."

The woman put the ring in the small box, and her eyes suddenly flashed with a trace of pain and reluctance. It's been four years since the end of the world, and what we can bring to today is more than just jewelry that costs a few thousand. But what can be done? Anything that can be exchanged for food is all creation.

The machine quickly spit out a card: Ma Linlin, balance 30.

The first-level crystal nucleus is only 100, and the price of this ring is not low. At least much higher than its market price. Wen Zhu was also a little surprised, and handed the card to Ma Linlin.