Zhao Xiran ate quickly, the meal lasted about half an hour, he put the sweet sweet potato in the penultimate to eat, and finally ate the cupcake, one bite at a time, very cherished it. Wen Zhu understands this mentality very well, because any enjoyment in the last days is not easy to come by, although high-level abilities can eat enough and can also pick and choose meals, but enjoyment is still rare. Cream, sugar, and white rice are all available at a high price.

There is no way, from planting and production to transportation, every link is full of problems, if your base does not have relevant output, you have to be lucky to get fresh goods.

A cupcake is not that big, and no matter how much you cherish it, it will still be eaten quickly. Zhao Xiran reluctantly stood up: "Can you pack here?"

Wen Zhu sat down at the counter and replied: "Yes, but any form of scalping is not allowed, please be sure to comply."

This conversation made both of them feel fresh and nostalgic. Before the end of the world, there were many polite shopping experiences, and after the end of the world, people lived like beasts, and a new code of conduct quickly emerged.

Zhao Xiran doesn't like to talk, but he has to ask clearly: "Can't you give it to others?"

Wen Zhu nodded and explained: "Yes, because it is difficult to determine whether you have received benefits from other aspects other than the act of giving.

The interaction between people is complex and changeable, and it is not necessarily called gratuitous gifts without receiving material rewards. The system is relatively rigid in this regard, and Wen Zhu doesn't think there is much of a problem. Taoyuan may be a beautiful safe zone, but it does not mean that it will be extremely forgiving, because the benevolence of tolerance often breeds infinite evil and darkness.

Zhao Xiran asked again: "What will happen if I violate the store rules?"

"I don't know this yet, but you'd better not try it." Wen Zhu really didn't know, but she believed in the system.

Zhao Xiran didn't continue the topic: "Then I'll pack some food and leave."

Wen Zhu took out a plastic bag from the drawer of the cash register: "What do you want to pack?"

Zhao Xiran took the plastic bag and found that it was still printed with the words Taoyuan commissary: "I'll bring some coarse grains and sandwiches, you can help me get two for each flavor." I pack the whole grain myself.

At first glance, he is a lone wolf-type character, with strong ability and is unwilling to spend social costs, no teammates and no family, the type where one person feeds the whole family and is not hungry, and he will not treat himself badly when he eats. The cupcakes were too fragile to take out, and there was no hot water outside the instant noodles, so Zhao Xiran didn't ask for them.

Wen Zhu took another plastic bag for him to put in sandwiches.

There are now six flavors of sandwiches, grapes jam, blueberry jam, apple jam, lemon jam, red bean filling, and chocolate sauce. Wen Zhu took two, and Zhao Xiran took four of each coarse grain. Wen Zhu's calculator clicked loudly, mainly for him.

6 times 2 times 10, a total of 120, 6 times 4 for a total of 24, adding up to 144, another huge amount of money. Zhao Xiran took out two third-level crystal nuclei to recharge, one of which was worth 300 points. Wen Zhu's doubts were answered, and she handed the bag to Zhao Xiran: "Thank you for your patronage, welcome to visit next time!"

In a good mood, she is also willing to say some service words.

Zhao Xiran nodded and looked at the hot water bucket: "Is your hot water for sale?"