To be honest, this environment is better than Wen Zhu's environment in college. The dry and wet separation of the independent bathroom does not need to be shared with anyone, which is really a long-lost convenience and beauty!

She doesn't know what Taoyuan uses to generate electricity, and she doesn't know how hot and cold water comes from, and the system even says that if you upgrade to Level 3, you can have a network, and she can buy electronic products such as TVs and tablets. Wenzhu is alive and is incensed by the flatbread of this system, and all kinds of desires.

Wen Zhu really wants to go out and pull people to consume. But the system has a rule that she can only leave if there is a store manager in the store, and if Xiong Xiong is set as the store manager, then any other tasks will be automatically canceled, because the store manager is set to only have three functions: welcoming customers, receiving customers, and managing subordinate employees. And cosmos is a waste as an all-round employee as a store manager, and you have to spend points to upgrade the language template for it and increase the language memory for receiving customers.

There was no way, Wen Zhu had to give up this idea and go outside to check the new types of food. The ice cream line was still empty near the line, and there was a large cauldron behind Wenzhu's place on the recliner near the counter, which was steaming hot and had a steamer rack on it. Wenzhu smelled a strong aroma of grain, and when he opened it, he saw that there were three things inside: sweet potato, corn, and potato.

Sweet potatoes and potatoes are very well balanced, they are the size she can grasp with one hand, and the corn is the length of her palm and a half, in the white water vapor, Wen Zhu saw that the sweet potatoes were full and purple and red, and the potatoes were very thin and not smooth yellow skin, which was steamed to burst the skin, and at a glance he knew that the powder was glutinous and delicious. The corn is also plump and shiny, really like jade.

The extra items on the counter were cupcakes decorated with cream flowers and sugar beads in various colors, as well as a pack of ten sanitary napkins.

In the cauldron where the grains are boiled, there is a price list of all the products in the store, and next to it is the store rules. At present, there is only one store rule, but the price list seems to be very rich. Potatoes, sweet potatoes and corn are priced at 6 points each, Wen Zhu thinks that you can eat a lot by buying two, and buying one is basically enough to satisfy your stomach, which is actually a little more cost-effective than instant noodles and sandwiches.

There is a lot of instant noodles, and you can also drink soup, which makes sense to be more expensive. And the sandwich is also, the toast is thicker, the jam is fresh and delicious, although there are no meat sandwiches for the time being, but the taste is very good, and it is the size of her whole palm. It can be said that this pricing is still scientific and reasonable.

Cupcakes, like cigarettes, are classified as luxury consumption, 50 points each. Only the really wealthy bigwigs can afford to spend, and they are obviously aiming at the high-end market. Sanitary napkins are 8 points a pack, Wen Zhu was actually taken aback when she saw it, because she knew very well how luxurious sanitary napkins and tampons were in the last days.

But it is also a rigid need for women.

After the end of the world, many women gradually do not menstruate much in the extremely harsh environment and hungry conditions, but this kind of thing is not uniform, and it cannot be prevented, many women will lose their combat effectiveness and cannot kill zombies, because the bleeding human beings to the zombies are probably like gradually emerging hot and spicy and delicious self-heating hot pots, which will bring danger to the whole team.

Therefore, unless women are very powerful, they will have a lower status than their male counterparts under the weakening of menstruation. Another reason for discrimination has emerged.