1

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 1 Zombie Apocalypse, 1

Night mode

← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 1: The Zombie Apocalypse, 1

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu opened his eyes in pain, and there seemed to be splashing scarlet in his sight.

She gasped violently, clenched the dirty baseball bat in her hand with a splitting headache, and began to observe the unfamiliar surroundings around her.

This is a small door face, and there is a bedroom in the back, Wen Zhu is standing in front of the curtain that separates the two spaces, and when he turns his head, he can see the layout inside and outside.

The store in front is about 20 square meters, facing the door is an empty glass counter, dirty and dusty, against the wall is a row of solid wood shelves against the ceiling, the same dirty can not see the color, but also full of dust, the same nothing. By the door lay a chaise longue that looked like it was about to fall apart, and on top of it was a half-worn dirty blanket, blue with tasseled edges and worn thin. Opposite the recliner against the wall is a row of sockets, and on the left side of the socket is a line of words pasted one person high: □□ cream this summer.

If you have an ice cream maker, you should put it under this line.

To the right of the socket is another line of words: Steal one penalty ten.

The floor of the room is a collage of tiles, also covered with stains, and there is a large blue-black slimy mark in the middle that I don't know what it is, and the pattern can be faintly seen all around. Since there is nothing superfluous in the front part except for the shelves, counters, and recliners, Wen Zhu can see it clearly.

Her vigilant and developed five senses were not aware of the existence of danger, so she slowly breathed a sigh of relief, held her head with gradually lessening pain, and turned to look at the space behind her.

This is a very typical kind of store room, with a store in front and people living in the back, with little space, separated by a curtain. The shelves, the glass counter, and the two lines of words on the wall all reminded Wen Zhu of the commissary he used to go to when he was in school, and the smell was even more so in the back.

There was only one room inside, long and narrow in shape, with a camp bed on the inside, covered with half-used and equally unclean bedding and pillows, and a bedside table beside it, which seemed to have been supposed to have a nightlight and a flashlight. A night light is used for night lighting, and a flashlight makes it easy to get up and go to the front to make rounds. Beyond the bed, there was an open space.

Wen Zhu glanced up and found that there were no lighting fixtures, and the ceiling was not suspended, it was purely cement color, and there were several wires of different colors on the edges.

Seemingly...... The voice that sounded in my head before I died was not an illusion. Wen Zhu tentatively spoke: "System? This is what you call the paradise?

An electronic voice that did not distinguish between male and female replied directly in her head: "Yes, the host is welcome to come to Taoyuan, operate a store, get points, upgrade Taoyuan, and enjoy a more beautiful life!" The Endless Doomsday Challenge starts now! Please complete the beginner quest first and carry out the preliminary construction of Taoyuan! Please accept the Starter Pack first!