107 : Goa is on

Siddharth : I made a rule list.

Avneet : listen the rule should be what everyone can follow easily. So make it for mutual choices.

Siddharth : so what you want to be added?

Avneet : one kiss everyday. No tantrums for that.

Siddharth : you give me a very good logic, when we had our first kiss, but everyday, do you have any logic for this?

Avneet : I don't want any logic. I am just loving it.

Siddharth : uhmm... then I have a terms and condition to allow you.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : first I want to drive your favorite red sports car.

Avneet : done.

Siddharth : second, we will keep the lights off while sleep.

Avneet : you know I can't sleep with lamps off.

Siddharth : but I can't sleep without the lights off.

Avneet : okay done.

Siddharth : and third the most important one....

Avneet : I accept all your term and condition. (She didn't even let him complete)

Siddharth smiled.

And surprisingly he kissed her lips this time, which is even more loving and beautiful feeling for Avneet and for this feeling she can give up on any thing.

After a long steamy hot kiss, they find relax to their bodies.

She smiled her heart out.

Avneet : do you know, I feel alive just because of you. I love you siddharth. (She mentioned and hugged him)

Siddharth (in mind) : the feeling start getting deep down now, and this statement from her is not surprising for me, because all the actions shows that she have feelings for me, and i also have for her the same strong feelings.

Avneet gets a hug back. Which worth to lose whole world in front of this love.

Siddharth : now you have to allow me to go, Goa.

Avneet : Siddharth please don't ask me to do this.

Siddharth : please please please please please please please please. (Continually speaking)

Avneet : okay fine, you can go.

Siddharth hugs her again even more tightly.

Stay tuned.

Target - 30 votes