43 : Fear 😨

Now it is 10:00 p.m. at night,

It's just hours and avneet starts missing her family.

This is a 3 BHK flat so they have enough place to live their life with their privacy.

Without getting involve in each others life more than they want each other in their lives.

And especially of me love her privacy.

Avneet already taken the best bedroom of this flat and left the decision on Siddharth that which one we want to use.

Siddharth knocks the door at night 10:00 p.m.

Avneet from inside only.

Avneet : go and sleep in your room Siddharth, we will talk everything tomorrow.

Siddharth : mam, please open the door for a minute.

Avneet : what you want? Look at the time Siddharth.

Siddharth : mam please.

Avneet (in mind) :

How can I accept it that how scared I am right now, I am alone in this flat with Siddharth I know he is not that kind of boy who will take advantage of me.

But still, I really lose the trust on this world. After the incident, because of what I have to marry him today without my choice.

Siddharth : mam please open the door, just a minute.

Avneet : wait wait.

Avneet opened the door.

Siddharth : here your coffee mam.

Avneet : no I don't want to have it, go and sleep, and let me sleep too.

Siddharth : but mam.

Avneet : I told you not that I don't want to have it and why are you forcing me, listen siddharth, be in your limit okay.

Siddharth : but what I did mam?

Avneet : who knows if you mix anything in this coffee, to take advantage of me but I am telling you before only don't try it. (Said doubts his intention)

Siddharth : do I look like this to you mam?

Avneet : I said na go.

She push her back a bit. Which makes coffee pour on him, it was hot.

Siddharth takes a step back, he feels hurt.

Avneet shut the door.

Stay tuned.