13 : Conversation 💭💬🗯

Anushka : relax avneet, you should control yourself maybe we are thinking too much.

Avneet : I wish anushka, that boy must be any good person.

Anushka : the situation in which she left you doesn't look like go with this statement.

Avneet cried out loud.

She bring her at her home.

Anushka : calm down.

Avneet : is this possible to get to know that what happened last night? (Said crying)

Anushka : yes it is possible I can find it out that What actually happened physically with you.

Avneet : I want to know then.

Anushka : do one thing, inform uncle and aunty that you are with me after that day will be relax. Then we will go to the hospital and let's see what I can do for you.

Avneet : anushka... (Hugged her crying tightly)

Anushka : be strong avneet, everything will be fine.

Avneet : you know yesterday my mom told me to leave going to clubs and all. But I didn't listen to them.

Anushka : we can't change whatever already happened? How many guys are there in your company work for you.

Avneet : Uhm... Almost twenty.

Anushka : is any of them are there in the parties?

Avneet : yes, 3 are there.

Anushka : maybe any of them did this?

Avneet : it doesn't look possible to me I know them personally and they all are from good family I can take guarantee of them myself.

Anushka : okay but we can't anyone right now.

Anushka : how you get drunk?

Avneet told everything that she only have the cans mocktails.

Anushka : for now you should go and take a shower.

Avneet went to bathroom.

And soon she screamed, anushka ran towards the bathroom.

She came out after 2-3 minutes crying, there are hickeys all over her body.

They didn't have any reason left to believe that boy who bring her there in that hotel room.

Everything is just evidence that something wrong happened with avneet last night.

Anushka calm her and bring her to hospital.

Stay tuned.