33 : term and conditions ✒

Anushka : how innocent.

Avneet : how stupid, and let me tell you Siddharth I am not going to give you any illegal work.

Siddharth : then it is yes from my side.

Anushka : at least listen to a Siddharth what we are asking you to do?

Siddharth : if it is not illegal mam, I am ready to do anything. Not a big deal.

Avneet : and what if I say you have to marry me?

Siddharth : not a big deal.... Wait what? (Get up again)

Anushka : sit down siddharth.

Avneet : yeah, I want you to marry me.

Siddharth : but mam...

Avneet : Anushka please explain him.

Anushka : listen Siddharth actually Avneet parents want her to marry someone, but right now Avneet want to focus on her business, you can understand right?

Siddharth : yeah.

Anushka : so she want to make a contract marriage.

Siddharth : uhm.. Means fake marriage.

Avneet : everything will be real Siddharth, but you will not to be my husband.

Siddharth : okay get it. But my parents and your parents mam. What about their consent.

Avneet : I will go myself with you to talk to your parents for their consent, and convince my parents.

Siddharth : oh then I am ready.

Avneet : after 1 year you will give me divorce and you can go your way I can go mine.

Siddharth : okay.

Siddharth get ready for everything very easily.

Avneet : I will give you extra money for your father's eye treatment but you have to make a deal for it.

Siddharth : what mam?

Avneet : tell him anushka.

Anushka : avneet want, that you will not look at her for...

Siddharth : for?

Avneet : can't you understand?

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : Aree, idiot for se*, you can stay with me in the same house but we will not share the room and bed, so...

Siddharth : wait mam...

Avneet thinks that he is going to say no.

Avneet (in mind) : twice or thrice doesn't matter avneet.

Siddharth : I can't even think for that mam, you are alike a God to me, I can't look at you in that manner ever.

Stay tuned