65 : what changes in her?

Avneet POV

But it is also truth that what can I expect from my fake husband more than this.

So I just let it be, but if somebody ask me about my feelings now then I say maybe I start growing feelings for Siddharth.

He is nice guy, with a golden heart, he really respect me a lot even after knowing that there is nothing between us.

This is really rare on this planet now that you live with someone for 2 or 3 month together in the flat, and a guy never tried to touch you.

The respect for me seems clearly in his eyes, by the way I forget to tell you that now his father is completely fine and he is really happy after that.

Even siddharth gives a gift to me, when is father's operation get successfully done, and do you know what's he brings for me.

He bring so soft toy for me, by the way this is a fact that I never liked soft toys because since the small Age, I was interested in business.

So I never liked toys and all. But he brings it with a happy face so i didn't refuse him.

I speak up a lot I guess, so now I am getting late for office.

Pov ends.

Let's see what is going on in Nandra's mansion.

Today avneet's mother is alone at home, her father went to meet his brother because abhinavi's marriage is fixed.

So Sonia aunty is thinking to go and meet Avneet this evening.

Sonia aunty getting ready,

When a home gaurd came to them and handed over an envelope.

This envelope is from hospital, actually this is a reminder from the hospital for trisemester check up of Avneet.

If you remember, anushka send the sample to hospital when they get to know the first that Avneet is pregnant

So this is the reminder of that hospital, there is no update for hospital of any address that is why this letter reached Nandra mansion.

Stay tuned.